"Really..." I need to look at the log of villains that escaped Tartarus. "Midoriya's been here for two days, so it couldn't have been him, right?"

"I wasn't near the ocean." He said.

"Hm."

Aster flicked your forehead. "Get out of the work mind for a bit."

"Right." You walked over to the door and opened it. "Good morning, All Might."

"Sorry, did I walk here to noisily?"

"No. I could see your shadow moving under the door." You stepped back and allowed him inside.

Aster's eyes lit up as you stood next to him, and he began bouncing on his heels. You put your hand on his shoulder and pushed him down to qualm him.

"I'm here to talk about the deadline to fight All For One. It's been extended."

"Extended? Why?"

"Originally, tomorrow would've been when Shigaraki perfected his body, but now he'll be out of commission for a week thanks to Star and Stripe. That was her parting gift."

"Wouldn't this be the best time to strike?" Yaoyorozu asked.

All Might shook his head, explaining the danger both Shigaraki and the rest of the league poses.

Now you started to bounce on your heels, less like an excited fan, more like a nervous sway.

All Might told all of you to train and you left the moment he said so.

"Y/N—" Aster sighed. "Alright then."

"Is she alright?" Jirou frowned. "She looked disturbed."

"She just can't focus anymore." Shouto stared down the hallway you just walked down. He'd hear you pacing around just a wall away. That battle on top of being out in the city for so long wasn't healthy, just like how it wasn't healthy for Midoriya either.

•••

You sat in the centre of the forest outside near the training ground.

The wind began to pick up a bit and leaves blew around you. Then one smacked you in the cheek and the wind settled quickly.

Damn it.

And again, it happened.

Seeing your class, you couldn't stop thinking about what could happen if they face Shigaraki. Or your father.

You had all the faith a person could have in them, but you still worried.

"You should try fighting someone."

"Huh?" You looked around and saw Justin standing there, leaning on a tree. "How long have you been standing there?"

"A few minutes."

"I see." You fixed your hair that was ruffled by the wind. "I can't fight someone yet."

"You seemed to be doing fine when you were. Because you were focused on fighting that person. Come on, your class is in the training grounds."

You watched him walk away for a while before scrambling after him.

"Y/N, do you feel the need to be alone?"

"...No."

"Why are you always trying to be?"

"I focus better."