🍋Alex Kralie x Reader[A Little Late, A Little Giving]

Author:dearestones(on tumblr)

Warnings: Vaginal fingering, fondling, clothed sex, fluff
_______________________________________

"Come on, Alex!" You hugged him from behind, his hair tickling your nose as you leaned in to kiss his cheek. Even though he was seated at his desk, his laptop glaring at you with a bright screen, his tall figure still practically towered over yours. Even so, that didn't stop you from wrapping your arms around his shoulders and frowning into the thin fabric of his shirt when he only gave you a slight peck on the cheek in response. "Alex!"

Leaning into you, Alex took one of your hands to press gently against his lips. They were chapped, yes, but the warm breath upon your skin tickled you and sent a flutter into the core of your belly. Meanwhile, he tapped a few commands into the screen (he was working on some sort of spreadsheet for his day job?) before guiding you from behind his chair and into the seat of his lap.

Safely seated now, you were startled by the look of appreciation in his eyes, of the teasing gaze that nearly knocked the breath out of your chest. Even when it seemed like he was at his busiest, he seemed to brighten and shine at the thought of you. You felt as if you were the center of his world.

He made you feel like that.

You wanted him to feel the same.

Carefully, you brought your lips close to his, his breath fluttering over your lips. In preparation, Alex closed his eyes and his hands, both of which were wrapped around your body, one firmly on your hip while the other was on the flat of your back, squeezed you even closer to him. Wrapped up in his warmth, you were all too aware of his gasping moan as you seized forward and captured his lips with your own.

He smelled-you weren't as artistically inclined as Alex, but you would try your best to describe his scent-but he smelled dark and earthy, remnants of his morning shower clinging to his skin.

You leaned back, separating your lips from his. Much to your utter delight, now that you were in charge, he was the one chasing after you for sweet crumbs of affection.

"Now you see how it feels," you crowed. You moved, almost as if you were about to move away from his embrace, but before your feet could touch the floor, your boyfriend pulled you back and held your face between his two large hands. They were calloused and they were warm and they felt so nice on your skin. "Alex?"

"I know I said I was busy, but it's getting late and I think it's about time the both of us unwind." His left hand wandered down from your cheek and down to your hip, his thumb rubbing circles onto your shirt's fabric. Beneath that, though, your skin felt like it was warming; it was a heat that threatened to spread from the soft curve of your hip and down into your core. "The thing is..."

His voice purposefully trailed off and like the sucker you were, you took the bait.

"The thing is..." You parroted back at him. You leaned away from him, your back meeting the hard edge of his desk and your arms bracing behind you.

You looked down at him, his gaze so heated, it felt like it was searing itself into your mind. And all that heat? It went straight into your core.

"Well," he began as he leaned back in his chair, "is that I'm too tired to go to bed and I don't want you wasting your energy dragging me there. So... as an interesting alternative..." His hands traced patterns up and down his sides, but that did little to distract you from the way his legs spread and since you were seated on top of him, your legs parted as well until you were practically presenting the most private part of yourself in front of him.

His fingers curled around the hem of your shirt-an old memento from college-his eyes imploring, but patient all the same.

In answer, you guided one of his hands underneath the fabric to palm at your chest. "I think I like your idea of an alternative."