🍋teruteru x reader[are you awake darling?]

Author:3seven-gambler(on tumblr)
_______________________________________

It was a rainy day outside today. You woke up a little bit late, it was lunch time already. You put your hand on the other side of your shared bed and you found that your boyfriend, Teruteru, wasn't there. Suddenly, the smell of your favorite food started to field the room. You smile to yourself and you make your way to the kitchen. You open the door and a very familiar voice talked to you.

-"Well good afternoon, Sleeping Beauty~"
-"Hi Teru" you said with a very noticeable sleepy voice.

-"How are you today, sweetheart?"
-"Fine, just a little sleepy, what about you?"
-"I'm fine too! I can see that you're still asleep, should I do something to wake you up?" he said while walking closer to you.

-"Hmm? Something like what?" you ask with curiosity in your voice.

-"Oh you see, darling, I was thinking in something like this"

You had no time to react. You were sitting on the floor and Teru was above you. He started giving small kisses on your neck while all you could do was moan quietly. He then took off your pijama, leaving you only with your underwear. You were starting to feel that the room was getting more and more heated, your face was now completely red and you started to feel something humid inside you. Teru then proceeded to take off your underwear leaving you naked and at his mercy. He then started to caress your clit, in a teasing way. You moaned a little bit louder, indicating that you were enjoying what he was doing. He started to go faster, and faster, at the point where your voice could be heard in all the house.

-"T-Teru, I think I-I'm about to ah~"
Without saying nothing, Teru stopped moving his fingers. You open your eyes and found him smiling sweetly to you.

-"What? You were enjoying that?"

You didn't say anything, you just looked away and nooded a little. He laughed.

-"But darling, that wasn't even the best part!"
You gave him a confussed look.

-"Haha, you look so cute like that darling" He then procedeed to take off his clothes, and of one of his pockets he took a preservative. He put it on and then he placed himself at your entrance.

-"Are you ready sweety?"
-"Y-yes" you said smiling a little.

He started to penetrate you and then he waited for you to start to move. When you did, he took the control again and he moved a little faster. When you moaned again, he went on faster than before, taking you to your limit.

-"Ah~ T-Teru, I'm getting closer"
-"Me too darling, just wait a little longer"

You then felt a refreshing sensation on your core, thing that made you let out your final moan. Seconds later, Teru gave a final groan and came with you.

After cuming, the both of youy stay there trying to regain your air.

-"Are you now awake, sweety?" he joked.

You laughed a little and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.

(Hii pls visit the original authors account if you can, these people make amazing fanfics and i just wanna show these story's to more people ♡ please give the original author a follow if you like their fanfics too)