🍋tiffany x reader x chucky

Author: submissivekillers on tumblr

Warnings: consensual non-consent/slight dubcon, bloodplay, knifeplay, gagging, fuckin in a church
_______________________________________

St. Augustine's Church. You wouldn't call yourself faithful, but there was still some small comfort in passing by the old building. It was one of the first landmarks that you had familiarized yourself with when you first moved to Chicago, and you still found yourself passing by the place when you went about your daily errands. When the weather was good, the doors were flung open so the heavy, familiar smells of incense and candlewax drifted out into the street, and during the holiday season you could often hear hymns echoing from within.

Currently, it's not the sounds of pages turning and voices raised in prayer that echo through the hallowed hall, but noises of much more obscene origins: the slick slapping of flesh against flesh, the grunts and panting of the man above you, and your own muffled moans as you writhe atop the altar.

You shriek in helpless pleasure through the balled-up panties stuffed into your mouth, wriggling uselessly against the black-nailed hands that pin your wrists Your fingers can't find purchase on the smooth stone beneath you, the altar cloth shoved to the floor sometime in the struggle as Chucky and Tiffany pressed you down and tore apart your clothes. With your legs hooked over his shoulders, there's little you can do to free yourself.

Even if there wasn't a switchblade held against your tense throat, threatening to give you a cut to match the one currently leaking blood down your right thigh, you aren't sure you'd be able to escape even if you wanted to. He jackhammers into you brutally, the hand not occupied with a knife alternately holding your hips for leverage or groping your breasts. Your body heaves with every ruthless thrust. The top buttons of your sundress had popped off when Tiffany ripped it open, the band of your bra slit by the very same knife that dances over your skin; you're almost fully exposed, skirt pushed up around your stomach so they have a clear view of his cock pistoning into your dripping cunt.

"Jesus, they're tight," Chucky grunts, pawing roughly at one of your breasts as he fucks into you. "Didn't think they'd get off so much on getting fucked in church."

Tiffany hums, eyes glittering in the light that streams through the stained glass windows. "I know you can fuck them better than that, baby."

Chucky growls something that might be a curse, but slows his pace; every thrust now deep and deliberate, cockhead abusing the spongy patch of nerves inside you with every hard roll of his hips. A desperate squeal erupts from you in tandem with each obscene clap of skin on skin, the flush of embarrassment at your own involuntary noises only stoking the fire in your belly. You're drooling, tears beading in the corners of your eyes as your limp body jerks with each pound of his hips.

"There you go, sweetie," Tiffany murmurs sweetly, thumbs stroking your wrists in soothing circles. "Gonna ruin that pretty little cunt, make sure you never wanna take another man's cock again."

"Fuck," Chucky snarls, clearly just as affected by Tiffany's dirty talk as you are. The blade lifts from your neck, grants you an instant of reprieve. It shatters the next moment as Chucky makes an expert nick along the top of your breast, blood dripping down your chest. He discards the knife and lowers his mouth to the weeping cut, suckling, tongue hot and quick as he laps at your wound. You wail at the pleasurable sting, tears rolling freely down your cheeks as you arch your back, pressing yourself into him.

"Aw, look. They're so pretty when they cry." Tiffany leans down and licks the tears from your face, cupping your cheeks in her hands. Freed, you grab blindly for Chucky's hands, grounding yourself as much as you can as he lifts his mouth from your chest and kicks back up to a rapid pace. Your eyes roll back in your skull, a long, continuous moan leaving your swollen lips.