🍋nsfw art the clown with s/o headcannons

Author: lussiane333 on tumblr
---------------------------------------------------------
.Art is fucked up and a sadist, you're in for something 👀

.Well you gotta admit that he has his creative side :D

.Broken glass everywhere? Your cutlery is gone and you can't find some other things? He is crafting!

.Gift giver.

.Expect him to give you a beautiful ring! On a chopped off hand..

.He would make something for you too.

.A crooked paper flower a with blood on it! How beautiful!

.What do you mean you don't think it will look good on the kitchen table???

.He doesn't care. It will be there.

.This mf LOVES blood!

.Oh you're on your period? He knows. He can somehow literally smell it.

.No, he won't leave you alone on your period, but he will be more gentle with you.

.Still fucks you every day.. He loves the sight of his bloody cock between your thighs.

.He would eat you out too. No discussion needed.

.Licks and kisses all over your body.

.Your home will turn into a slaughterhouse with him living with you.

.I just know he would make someone watch you two fucking.

.Mr. is a showman!

.He is obsessed with you and wants to protect you.

.Just imagine you had a really bad day.. And someone at work made it even worse.

.They could have insulted you or did everything possible to make your day harder.

.Yeah, think twice before mentioning it to Art. He will bring you the person's heart and tongue in a box. Oh, and you're keeping it!

.Don't even ask how he found that person, Mr. Clown has his ways.
Stalking you is his hobby.

.You're doing groceries, thinking what will you make for dinner, you turn your head to the window and of course, Art. Grinning and waving at you.

.Alright he is a big weirdo, but with his S/O? I mean he loves you!
In his own way...

.But you're HIS treasure so, expect some nice moments too.

.Art coming home to you.. All bloody, angry, annoyed.

.He's not even grinning like he usually does it's just.. Blank, emotionless face.
He walks into the living room and just stands there, waiting for you to notice him.

.When you do he's still not grinning, just looking at you. He doesn't even register you talking to him.

.His mind is off, empty at the moment.
He walks over to you, pushes you down onto the couch and lays on top you.

.Well that's how you'll be for good 2 hours.

.His head in the crook of your neck, breathing in your scent, not moving at all.

.It calms him down.

.And you better scratch his back and whisper things to him or he won't leave you alone all day.

.We all know what's going to happen later..

.Slow grinding against you.. his hot breath on your neck.. and as you wrap your legs around him, he's already ripping everything off you.

.He is quiet through it all, but his faces are the real voice here.

.He prefers to be the one in control, always.

.Even if you ride him, you ride him his way.

.As I mentioned, he's quiet but if you watch closely you'll see his stomach trembling when he's cumming.

.You know what they say, save a carousel horse, ride a clown instead ;)

(Hii pls visit the original authors account if you can, these people make amazing fanfics and i just wanna show these story's to more people ♡ please give the original author a follow if you like their fanfics too)