🍋william afton x reader x henry emily

Author:toraochi(on tumblr)

Warnings:cheating
_______________________________________

.Actually William and Henry met you in the collage and stick together until they got married. You are happy for them

.They opened a pizzaria, and you became their assistant. I mean, you had a good pay and everything because the owners are your close friends

.While you were arranging and organizing the tables from afar William couldn't help to graze at your body, oh how you were so tempting.
Henry also looks at you that way, but more romantically

.They both have wives ofc but they couldn't help to have a little fantasy abt you

.William is always fucking his fist whenever you wear skirts in his office. He can't help it, He just want to corrupt you ♡

.Henry control himself because he knows he had a wife and a child.
But if you call Henry "Sir." Oh he bout to bust out. He will be also fucking his fist in no time

.One day you ran out of jeans, so you wore a short skirt that almost reach your upper thigh

.Lets just say they were..pleased
_______________________________________

"Mrs L/N, Mr. Emily and Mr. Afton calls for you." Jeremy, called for you. You tilted your head. "Hmm, I finished all my recent task. I wonder.." you babbled. You thank Jeremy and you made your way into the office. You knocked to the door three times.
"Henry? Will?" You called, A soft deep voice can be heared from the office. "Come in!" You opened the door revealing two if your dear bestfriend. "You called for me?" You made you way into them.
William started the conversation. "So Y/N, about your outfit.." Your face blurted into red hue of embarassment. "O-Oh! Im so sorry! All of my jeans are on the laundry..Sorry Will.." you lowered your head in embarassment.
"Well, its about the outfit Y/N.." Henry spoke, walking towards at your back and immediately hugged you. "Y/N..do you feel it?" You felt something poking in you back. You looked at Henry with a confused face. "Something is poking in my back Henry, what is it?" You asked him. "Oh so innocent love.." William chuckled. "William, I think I cant handle it anymore." Henry cried, pushing you in his desk with a loud thud.

William carassed Henry's back. "Go on Emily, destroy her." He stated. You have no idea whats going on. "Will? What's happenin-" before finishing your sentence, Henry kissed you, pushing his tongue into yours playing with your wet muscle. Afton on the other hand, unbuttoned your shirt, revealing your white laced bra. "Even the color is innocent, You rile me up so much love." William said, as he pulled down your bra, revealing your breast. Emily pulled from the kiss. "Gosh Y/N you're so pretty. So pretty." He praised, your glossy eyes looked at him with mouth hanged and saliva slipping out. William looked at him. "What are you waiting for? Enjoy your meal." He finished as he sit on the chair, removing his belt and showing his half hard cock.
"Might as well enjoy the show." He pumped his cock looking at you two. Henry proceed to suck your breast like a baby, you moaned giving William a satisfied grin as he kept pumping in his member. "H-Henry~ Wi-William~" You moaned once again, William stand up and walked again towards you two. "Thats it Henry." He grabbed Henry on his hair and they harshly kissed each other. They pulled away in a minute later. "Now, lets teach our little bunny righy here." William pulled your skirt, showing your white panties, soaked in your esscence."Fuckk." Henry moaned at the sight, unbuckling his pants and pulled it down showing his hard dick, William is much longer but Henry has more girth."Will- Henry- Make it dissappear !!" You cried, William and Henry looked at you. "Dissapear what sweetheart?" Henry called for you. You pointed at your private part. "It is unpleasant Henry!!" William kissed you. "Don't worry love we make it dissapear." He chuckled. Henry positioned in your wet heat, and William toyed with you mouth. "Y/N, just tell me whether I stop." The man stated, you nodded. You just want the feeling to dissapear. Inch by inch, Henry entered your tight hole. "Henry! It hur-" Again, you were cut off. William put his hard member in your mouth, pushing it all the way at the back of your throat. "Go on Henr- Fuck~" William moaned on how your mouth feels magnificent. Henry started at slow thrust, Making sure you were not in pain. Seconds later, your mouth and your pussy was being demolished by the two of them, Pounding themselves in animalistic speed. Henry was crying on how good you were. "So good! So good !" Henry babbled, Obviously got pussy drunked."Fuck fuck fuck, You take me so fucking well love. " William praised you, ramming his member inside your mouth. "Aahh~" You just moaned. You felt both of their member twitched. "William~ Y/N~, Im about to-" Henry warned but before he could hold it his cum shooted inside you, painting your velvety walls. "Fuck me too-" William grunted as he cums inside your mouth. You moaned, feeling a wave of lust inside you. "Henry~ William~ AAH~!!" and with that you cummed squirting all over Henry's dick. "Good girl."' Both of them said.

(Hii pls visit the original authors account if you can, these people make amazing fanfics and i just wanna show these story's to more people ♡ please give the original author a follow if you like their fanfics too)