𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

"Not you too! I turn twenty in three months! Three!"

"You still feel like my fifteen year old girl!" Reina held the younger by her cheeks, squishing them as Tora tried to pry her off. They all laughed for the next hour, all talking about how they were dreaming of bigger venues, a label to sign with, and even make music with bigger artist.

It was December 1st. A special day for them. The day the band was recreated, as well as someone's lucky birthday.

Bomi sat quietly as her eyes traveled to everyone who spoke up until she saw Reiki and Jiae leave for a second. Tora and Reina both chuckled which left the two girls confused as to what was about to happen. The lights suddenly turned off as Jiae and Reiki came back with a candle and a cake.

"Who's that for?" Bomi asked, completely oblivious as to what was going on. Reina rolled her eyes and placed a happy birthday headband on top of Bomi's head while Tora lit the candle. Nabi smiled as they sang happy birthday for Bomi.

The girl truly forgot it was her birthday, she couldn't imagine turning twenty-two so unexpectedly. It was something she had forgotten so quickly. Tears then trickled down her eyes as she stared at the cake in front of her, realizing that it looked so familiar.

"You guys remade the cake Seojoon last made me? Are you guys trying to get my eyeliner ruined?!" Bomi said as if she wasn't already crying. Nabi chuckled beside her, patting her back as Jiae hugged her from behind. "He'll always be with you no matter what."

"What a way to celebrate my birthday!"

The group laughed as they waited for her to blow out her singular candle. "Make a wish." Tora said, smiling with her glossy eyes, tears threatening to fall out yet she held them in. Bomi closed her eyes, only thinking about one person as her wish before blowing out her candle.

"What'd you wish for?" Reina asked her as Bomi turned towards the girl. "I can't tell you." she said. "Now let's start heading up there. We'll be behind schedule, plus the crowd sounds loud." Bomi added, wiping her tears as Reiki put the cake away, sealing it so it wouldn't go to waste.

"You can head over through that door, it leads towards the front of the stage so you don't have to walk around so many people." Bomi said to Nabi as she nodded her head. "Good luck guys!" the girl cheered them on before she left.

Bomi took off her jacket, suddenly feeling hot as she untucked her tank top. "Oh sexy girl!" Reina teased her while she rolled her eyes. "Oh shut up. It's going to get hot either way." Bomi said, stretching her arms before putting her hair into a low ponytail.

She then lead the group out onto the stage as all they heard were cheers coming from the crowd in front of them. Jiae immediately spotted Chenle with his friends in the crowd, giving him a small smile before making sure her mic was working.

Reiki glanced over to Reina as she plugged in her guitar, stroking the strings before meeting his eyes and sticking her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes while a smile played on his lips. Tora saw Jisung sitting with Jeno and Jaemin, naming them the "three musketeers" since their names all started with the letter j.

Though, Bomi spotted Mark and Renjun sitting a table behind the three, she also spotted a familiar someone. She didn't know why he was there or why he was even in the country in the first place. She turned around quickly to her friends as they all looked at her.

"Ryo is here."

"Holy fucking shit what."

"I'm not joking. He's really here." Bomi said, a worried look on her face as Reina tried reassuring her that everything would be fine. "He isn't going to do anything. I really hope not.." she said which only made Bomi worry even more.

She the grabbed the microphone and made her introduction. "Hello! It's nice to see your pretty faces again, I see some newer ones too!" Bomi's mood quickly changed once she was facing the crowd. She could easily hear Jeno and Jaemin's cheer from so far, smiling as she looked at them.

"We are Lust if you didn't know and we hope to catch your hearts by the end of the show! We'll play a new song today as our starter called City Love, I hope you love it." Bomi said, passing the microphone to Jiae as she started strumming the strings on her guitar.

"Save me from this crazy world. Alarm sound and noise of Seoul." Jiae started to sing, slowly nodding her head to the andante tempo. "Among the cold and busy people, so I don't jump off into tears..brutes under the bridge."

Ryo tilted his head at the song, a small smile playing on his lips as he took the cigarette away from his mouth.

"Fools over there under the bridge. Weird guys on tv..what more do they want!" Jiae then leaned back with the microphone, letting her lungs sing for herself. "Love me! Kiss me! Touch my body and look straight at me going around and around!"

"Save me from this unknowable place."

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆. .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.
city love by bibi 🫶🏻🫶🏻