Manic ( wolfstar)

Start from the beginning

They both looked at him as he shook with anger and stress.
James put his foot on Remus' under the table to calm him.

"We do care Remus, we just need to give each other the information that we know.
Like places he could be or reasons for why he could have left. But I promise we care moony."

"Um, I could check his room if that would help?"

The two marauders turned to face Regulus.

"It's just that he might of left a note or something. No- wait i- not that kind of note but you get what I mean right?"

Remus suddenly felt bad for what he had said earlier, Regulus was just as scared as he was, maybe even more.

"Thank you Regulus, that would be incredibly helpful."

"It's just a shame we wouldn't be able to see." said James. "I think it would be more useful if Remus and I could help too."

"Yes I agree" acknowledged Regulus. "Wait! What about the mirror, Sirius' one is still in his room and you and Remus could use yours james."

Remus had completely forgotten about the communication mirrors that the two boys had gotten one year. He wondered how Regulus had found out about them but now wasn't the time.

___________________________

Just like the three boys had discussed, Regulus snuck into Sirius's room and propped the mirror up against a wall so that the two boys on the other end had a full view.
Sirius's room was certainly interesting.
The walls where all white except one that had been painted a deep forests Green. Though it didn't really matter what colour the walls were as they where covered up completely by hundreds of posters and photographs, both muggle and wizard.

As the search of clues continued nothing was found and the boys where starting to give up hope. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye, Remus saw something that made his heart skip a beat.
It was a David Bowie poster on the far side of the green wall. This poster was from a show that he went to see with Sirius, the concert had taken place at a large inn that had a stage for performances during the weekend.
Remus grabbed James's arm, pulled him out the door while frantically shouting at Regulus through the mirror.

"I know where he is! Regulus get your coat and meet us at the buss stop near the park!" hurry! "

___________________________

The boys practically ran through the crowded streets of London hoping to find Sirius.
Once they arrived at the inn Remus talked them all through the plan once again.

"Right, James you'll go to the reception and ask about Sirius, Regulus you'll go upstairs to the lodgings and see if he's in the corridors somewhere, I'll go look in the concert hall, when you're all done meet me in the concert hall hopefully with Sirius by then. There's a band playing tonight so it will be busy, let's try not to loose each other. Ok let's go do this. "

___________________________
James walked up to the unoccupied front desk and rang the bell.
A stout middle aged man came from around the corner and cocked an eyebrow. " what do you want? "
He spoke with a thick cockney accent that James would not have been able to distinguish of not for Marlene who possessed the same one.

"Im looking for my mate, Sirius. "
He tried to cover up his surrey accent.

"Who? "

"Sirius black, about 5,5 ft, long black hair, lip ring, posh accent?"

"Oh!" Said the geezer "You must mean Cyrus, yeah he's here, d'you know him then?"

Cyrus? James though to himself. I guess it does sound similar?