School sucks

"Good work Goodman. You scored one of the highest grades in the whole class."

Avah Goodman, better known as Saul Goodmans daughter, is in Walter White's AP chemistry class.

Her grades are phenomenal for her age, and shes known by the teachers for her excellent scores on tests.

Mr. White is Avah's favorite teacher. She likes his teaching style, and the way he encourages students to do their best.

Ding ding

The bell rings.

"Avah can you please stay after class." Mr white says as the students are packing up to leave.

"Yeah of-course." Avah says.

She has never been called on to stay after class, so this is a foreign feeling for her.

"Am I in trouble?" Is all that runs through her head.

Avah waits patiently for the students to dismiss out of the class.

She watches Mr.White walk slowly towards his desk and sit down.

He crosses his hands together and just looks at her.

An uneasy feeling subsides the way up her body.

"Did I do anything wrong sir?" She asks, cautiously walking towards his desk.

He shakes his head with a monotone expression,"No."

The uneasy feeling washes over her, now that she knows shes not in trouble.

"I have a preposition for you avah." Mr.White says, breaking the silence.

"What would that be" She asks timidly, not even waiting for him to add on.

"Can I trust you." He says.

Avah doesn't know what to say to him.

"I-i mean ya. Yeah of-course you can trust me. Is everything okay?" She asks, genuinely concerned.

"I'm looking for someone to help me with after school activities." He states.

Her eyebrows furrow and she says, "Like a club or something?"

Mr.White stays silent for a second,"I have cancer Avah. And before you say anything on the topic of pittying me just don't, I don't need to hear it."

"I- I don't know what you want me to do." Avah says, shocked on the news, and confused on why he called for her.

"If I tell you something would you promise that you wont tell anybody, even if your answer is no." He says seriously

"Ofcourse." Avah says.

She'd do anything to help someone in need, and its Mr.White. What could possibly go wrong?