To, Paris

I consider myself to be a wise woman

Raya agreed with that particular confession. Especially when I had explained why I was wearing a white fur coat inside my mid-thigh length coffee jacket. Paired with black heavy boots. When Kendrick saw me he had this look on his face: such an oddball sigh and probably amused.

I was dripping sweat inside but carrying along a few of my portraits was far more important. You simply don't go to a city of art and culture without your own paintings!

Mr. and Mrs. Rabello came to drop us all the way to the airport. Mrs. Rabello has prepared a film camera and insisted for the R&A team to take pictures before starting this new journey.

"You are such a beautiful child. Bring up the energy of these old men and women." Mrs. Rabello has told me, despite my overdone mismatched outfit and even apologized for not having the time to greet me at the farewell party—which was so out of the way in my eyes.

"Here, call me anytime they put you in trouble." She forwarded her business card. Cecile Rabello—MD, Flash Splash India. 

Surprised I hadn't contributed much in the conversation further. Flash Splash was a leading brand in cosmetics, online, offline, and extended makeup & beauty lines. Never knew such a vibrant, and heartfelt lady was behind it.

"Remember to try out a lot of cuisine—anyhow Ken will take care of that. But, don't forget to make a memory book of your time. Got it?" Mr. Rabello insisted on to me with high end persistence.

"Did you read the guide book?" Kendrick asked me when his father went to give good-bye hugs to Tarun, Raya's three year old who was rocking a heavily striped cute tiger outfit.

Honestly I haven't got the time to read it. The title was so lame that I put it aside when Mr. Reddy has given it to me in my second week at Reverie as a customary welcome gift to the R&A members. GUIDE FOR TRAVELLING. Nah, I am good at exploring. I bet it was just another sponsored writer under Reverie.

"Kind of yes." He let out a light chuckle. Which vibrated in the air for a few seconds. Or perhaps in my imagination. "Talking in, kind of, you will be hot soon."

This is infuriating. I hate my delusional brain and hyperactive hormones. As if centuries have passed and they are deprived to death with no sexist compliments from men. He merely was talking about the hot weather but why did it feel like he wanted to say otherwise?

Do women even look hot in trench coats?

Again, at that moment, I was so so glad that my job didn't have to do much with Kendrick on a daily basis.

I hadn't done anything major in the past month. Courtesy to my role requiring selective attention. I attended a few of many street and art fairs to see if I could find any talented artist whose paintings could match the vibes of Reverie Hyderabad—exquisitely royal, expensive and dominating.