Chapter 20

Hey everyone, this is it , the last chapter, it was a huge pleasure to have you guys here till the end of the line, i thought that no one was going to read it but after a tiktoker talked about my story in one of her videos (even tho it was bad comment , but it was a comment ), so thank you so much, it meant that I was in the right way , that my writing wasn't so bad and that my talent wasn't only something that existed on my friends point of view.

Enjoy the last chapter and maybe i'll see you again with another story

                                                                                                                                                  -XO The Autor 

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

P.O.V Narrator

Today was the day, the day everyone'd been waiting for, Alice and Ivarsen decided to fuck with the luck and stay together till the time of the wedding, which would be happening at the sunset.

And as they told that to Octavia through the phone, she hated the idea of course.

"Hell no, you two may only have lunch together, the bridesmaids will get ready there, the house will be full! So, big bro, I love you but GET OUT OF THERE" said Octavia, hanging up.

Alice laughed but Ivarsen had a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong, babe?" Alice asked, caressing Ivarsen's face.

"I don't want to get ready away from you."

"It will be quick, I swear, and after that I'm all yours" Alice said, kissing his forehead, getting up and opening the fridge "What do you want to eat? We slept in so; lunch's time is soon."

"Pasta" Ivarsen said, still pouting.

Alice arched her brow.

"Stop being a brat and come help me."

A naughty smile grew up on his face and Ivar got up, hugging Alice from behind and kissing her neck.

"I'm not a brat! How can I help?" Ivarsen asked.

Alice gave instructions to him and soon they were eating a bowl with pasta and meat, with some broccoli as well. They talked and a smile never left their faces, it was their wedding day, and they couldn't be happier. After they ate, Ivarsen washed the dishes and Alice dried them and put them away.

They decided that while they still had time, they would cuddle on the couch, so they stood there, lying comfortably in the arms of each other. Some minutes later, the doorbell rang, Ivar sighed but got up, opening the door to see Winter, Rika, Banks, and Octavia

"Aren't you a bit early?" Ivarsen asked but let them in, Alice was watching everything from the couch.

"We're late actually, we decided to give you more time" Banks said "So say your goodbyes, Ivar go get your things, and go to the Torrance's house, your uncles are there" Rika completed.

"Fine" said Ivarsen, he went in Alice's direction, she stood her arms so he could hug her, but he pulled her to his arms, Alice wrapped her legs around Ivar's waist and arms around his neck and he took her to their room, ignoring all the yelling and complaining behind them.

Ivar dropped Alice in their bed and kissed her passionately, she smiled and gently pushed him away from her.

"Go pack your bag, your suit is already at your dad's house" Alice said, and Ivar nodded.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕎𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕕 - 𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚'𝕝𝕤 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔 🎉