Chapter 3

P.O.V. Ivarsen

I LOST, I F U C K I N G LOST AND SHE IS GIGGLING

Alice and I were playing for hours now, and I stopped in another property of many that she had, and she started smiling because I already sold all that I had to the bank, and I also didn't have much money.

"How much do you have, babe?" for all the opportunities she had to call me babe, this is the one that I hate most

"100" I said between teeth, I hated that I lost "How much do I owe you?"

"135" she started giggling and as I frowned my forehead she just laughed more, I went around the table pinning her to the ground "Oh you think that's funny?" she bit her lower lip, nodding. I freed her lip using my thumb and bit her lip myself and the sound that came out of her, God, it was like angels singing, I looked in her eyes and her cheeks were red "Make that sound again" she looked at me like I asked her to jump of a bridge or something "W-what? But I don't know how"

"Then let me help you" I started giving kisses all over her face, then in her jaw line, behind her ears, looking for her sensitive spots, and it was near the back of her neck that I found it, making her moan again and run her nails under my shirt "I-Ivar" I must have died cause I'm literally in heaven now.

I took my shirt off and put it on the couch, took one of the pillows and put it under her head , she was looking down at my body " Like what you see?" she nods and bites her lip again "Do that again and I will not answer for my actions'' she widened her eyes and I smiled kissing her again , one of my hands wandered inside my t-shirt that she was still wearing and I grabbed one of her nipples between my index finger and thumb rolling and pulling making her moans sound muffled inside my mouth , I pulled away from her mouth and put my head inside of the shirt "What are you doing?" she asked me and I pulled my head of to look at her

"Just relax, this will be fun, for me and especially for you" I went back inside and started with kisses around her breasts then small bites. The sounds she was making just push me to keep going, I put one of her breasts in my mouth and start sucking on them while massaging the other with my hand

"Ivar. yes, keep going" I smiled and bit her nipple making her almost scream when the door is kicked open "IVARSEN ASHBY TORRANCE" I heard my mom screaming, fuck , fuck, fuck, fuck , I'm dead , I'm so dead , Alice was already backing away which made my way out easier from under her t-shirt and I look back and see my mother , her face red with anger and my dad already coming toward us , he gave Alice a hand and pulled her of the ground and took her to the kitchen "Wait , Mr. Torrance I-I"

"Everything is okay darling; you just don't want to be near Winter right now" I heard my dad saying to her, my mom already was a few feet near me "Mom, breathe" I said walking back.

P.O.V Winter

It was almost dinner time, the party was already over, everyone was already gone, and the children were already cleaning everything as part of their punishment, Damon was in the shower and I went to Ivar's room to talk with him, I knocked at his door, opening after some seconds, but the room was too quiet.

"Ivar darling, come help me with dinner" nothing, I heard nothing "Ivarsen? don't pull that shit on me, you know this is not funny" I said but I still heard nothing, I went in the direction of his bed touching the surface of the side I knew he slept on, but he wasn't there. I got out of the room and went to the balcony of the second floor that had a view to the backyard, where I knew that my other children were.

"Have any of you seen Ivarsen?"

"No mom" I heard all of them saying, so I went to the bathroom "Damon?" he turned off the shower "Yes, Winter?"