Chapter 1

P.O.V. Ivarsen

I was going to kill those fucking bastards, who the fuck they think they are? I was in the car with my brothers and Tavi. Gunnar was driving, I was by his side in the passenger seat and Fane, Dag and Tavi were in the back seat, our cousins were in the other car behind us, my dad is going to kill me if he even imagine that they are with me but if they stay in the car, I won't die.

Everything was normal, just another devil's night till we were passing through the courtyard where our parents got married and I saw some guys on top of someone.

"Stop the car, Gun" I said already opening the door and reaching them

"HEY FUCKERS, STOP THAT" as soon as they saw me, they ran away in the direction of a navy blue Range Rover, I will catch them later, I get down and see Alice King shaking and crying, I know her, she is always looking at me and the horsemen 2.0 with a dreaming look in her eyes, like she wanted to be us or with us

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I could not understand what she was saying so I picked her up in my arms and ran to the car, whispering in her ear that everything was going to be okay, that she was safe. As soon as I sat down, I turned to Gunnar.

"Let's go home, I need to take care of her" I heard my younger siblings complaining and I just looked at them and they knew they should shut up, I looked back at her and she was almost sleeping in my arms, and I said to her loud enough so everyone in the car could hear me.

"I'm going to protect you till the end of times" I feel her breathing calming and she is not as tense as she was before , I turned to look at Tavi "Call Indie, tell her what happened ,also, tell her we're going home , they can do whatever they want for the rest of the night" she does what I said and in 10 minutes we're already in the garage , we get off the car and get into the house and I start calling orders .

"Gun, get the first aid kit and make some tea"

"Tavi, tell mom to go to my room" she looks at me like I'm crazy "why me ??"

"Why me?" I mock her "You are dad's favorite! And put on some pajamas, so he doesn't notice that you were out and Dag, pretended that you just woke up and bring me the aid kit as soon as Gun finds it" I go to my room and put Alice in my bed , I start scanning her arms and legs for bruises when I start hearing my dad already going nuts.

"WHAT? DID SOMEONE DIE? I'M BUSY FUC..."

"DAMON SHUT UP"

Feel moments later my mom enters my room "Oh honey what happened? Are you hurt?" I take my mom's hand and guide her to my bed near Alice "I'm okay mom, but I need your help, I-is Alice, Alice King, she was attacked I-I don't, I don't know what to do" why am I stuttering? And where is Dag with the aid kit? My mom looks at me and her hand reaches my face and caresses it.

"Breathe darling" I take a deep breath and she smiles at me "Is there any bruises that you can see?" I shake my head, forgetting for a moment that she can't see " No." I said looking again just to be sure and Dag finally got into the room " Wow , who is that ?And Gunnar told me to bring you this" give this boy an Oscar , I take the kit and leave it open on the nightstand by my side .

"Dag, darling" my mom said, "Go calm down your father, I'll be there soon"

"Yes, mom" he leaves the room and I freeze with what my mom says next

"Was she raped?" I look at Alice, sleeping peacefully on my bed " I-I don't think so" if they did something I will kill them both "When I saw her on the ground ,one of them was on top of her and the other was recording, but she was dressed , I don't know if she was touched improperly, we'll only know when she wakes up ,if she wants to talk about it" she nods and gives me a small smile