Level - M.E.G.

"Elias?!" I scream.

"Yes, it's me, and everyone else." He says as he enters our room.

"What are you guys doing here? Did you find a safe place?"

"No, worse. The Moth Cartel's attacks are speeding up, and we seem to be slowing down. We don't know where the Moth Cartel is, or where the next attacks will be. So we need to head back to main base and plan our way on how were gonna stop them."

"Wha- hold on slow down, what?"

"So we've gotten notification that the Moth Cartel's attacks are spreading out, and speeding up. We need to head back to main base and discuss how were gonna stop them. You guys seem to be packed up, so we can leave." Avery says.

"Wait, but what about the fog outside?" Willow asks.

"What fog? There's no fog outside." Benjamin says.

I look out the window, and the fog has dissipated.  

"Hold on what?" I say in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Anthony asks.

"There was a pink fog outside! It was there for like a day!" I respond.

"Was it dangerous?" Elias asks.

"No, not really, just a thick fog." I say as I close the window. "But anyways, we should get going." I say.

(Anthony's POV)

"Yeah, let's go." Elias says.

We all exit the room and head into the elevator, down to the reception room. When we get there, we exit the hotel, and start walking down the beach.

"So... What are the known exits to this level?" Elizabeth asks.

"I don't think there are any..." Leo says.

"What gave you that idea?" Willow asks.

"Well, when my weapon was describing the level, it had said: "there are no known exits to level 87."

"Wait... Really?!?!" Ami says as she turns on her weapon.

Sure enough, it had said "there are no known exits to level 87." It had said that for everybody!

"Wait... So how do we leave?" Benjamin asks.

"I don't think we do..." I respond, with fear in my voice.

"Wait, we can use these weapons to noclip somewhere else." Amani says.

"Yeah, but they might not work and could take us somewhere else." Leo says.

"Then we'll just try again." She says.

"These weapons can't be used to noclip multiple times in a row otherwise they might malfunction and will take us to another level."

"Well, there's only 1 way to find out if they will this time. Let's go."

We all put our weapons into 'noclip' and put them on level 'M.E.G.' Point them down, and noclip through.

<><><>

Thankfully, we all make it to level M.E.G., we land in the same area we did when we first entered level M.E.G. The cameras turn on and zoom in on us before retreating back, and all the weapons before us are turned off.

We walk through the exit door into the level and see a horror.

Everything was in disarray.

People were running, some were severely injured, and others were dead. It was utter madness.