chapter 34

It was next day night all are having dinner with kook forcing his baby to eat more as tae was not eating properly because he is not hungry....

Tae:"kookie please 🥺 am not hungry...."
He said showing his puppy eyes and cute pout on his face which melt kooks heart but still he want his baby to eat more as he will be hungry in midnight........

Jk:"baby!!! Eat it or else I'll make you drink milk and no not your strawberry milk but normal milk...."

He threatened the boy with milk because he know how the boy hate milk.....

Tae made wierd face don't want to drink that white liquid which he hate so much.......

He ate his food with angry pout making everyone cooed at him....

After dinner everyone was sitting in living room talking but.

Suga:"guys i... sorry we have something to tell.."
He said pointing at Jimin and himself....

Hobi:"yes what is it.."

Yoonmin glanced at eachother with soft smile...

Suga:"guys we decided to get married....."

He said and everyone because stunned for few minutes which made yoonmin anxious but later they all congratulated them with hugs while tae hugged Jimin thigtly with wide boxy smile and said..

Tae:"am sooo happy jimine and so excited to see your marriage because I didn't attend or saw any marriage till now..."

He said jumping and clapping his with wide boxy smile and eyes shining with excitement...

He said that casually but that broke others heart but smiled softly looking at tae who was jumping with excitement.....

Jk:"baby come here..."

He patted beside him and tae sat and looked at kook with his bambi eyes which is filled with excitement and shining kook can find whole galaxy in his baby's innocent eyes.....

Jk:"are you excited to see their marriage baby..."

He asked softly while caressing tae's hand waist who nodded his head vigorously making his fluffy hair bounce.... Kook chuckled at his cute self....

Jk:"did you decided the date and place hyung..."
He asked Suga while his baby hugging his hand...

Suga:"we didn't decided date as we jimin's parents said that they will tell but we decided the place..."

He said looking at Jimin who smiled widely...

Jin:"wow that's great where it is...."

Suga:"it is bali hyung as it is  Jimin's dream to get married there so we decided that place..  "

He as Jimin himself decided the place because he always wanted to get married in Bali because he love the nature and its beauty in Bali so who is Suga to say no so they decided that place...

Hobi:"wow that's great jimine I wanted to go there but couldn't so now I too can see bali along with your marriage and now I can also go with my girlfriend and I don't have to be a third wheeler between you all...".

He said because now he too have his love to enjoy with and everyone laughed at him even his girlfriend tooo he looked at her with amused..

Hobi:"baby you toooo...."
Y/n:"am sorry bae...."

She said and started laughing and others too laughed at him but there is someone who is sitting silently with his head down...

Kook looked at tae when he didn't heard his favourite giggle and frowned seeing his baby looking down while pouting sadly he made tae to look up and felt pang in his heart when he saw his babys teary eyes....

Jk:"what happened bub why are you crying baby..."

He asked worriedly which made everyone to look at him and got worried seeing him crying...

Tae:"I....I can't co....come there..."
He said sniffing and pearls like tears flowing from his eyes....

Jk:"why baby why can't you come..."
He asked puzzle because why his baby saying he can't come...

Jimin:"yes taetae why can't you come"
Tae:"because.... because I don't have..... passport......"

He said sniffling and tears flowing silently from his eyes and a cute pout on his face make him look ten times more cute and kook just wanted to kiss him and make him breathless.. but he just pecked his lips and said cupping his face...

Yes he doesn't have any passport because in these days they didn't went anywhere and they didn't even though of that so now tae is sad because he doesn't have any passport and without that he can't enter the airport...

And he thought that he can't see yoonmis marriage and the beautiful place.......Bali..... That made him sad and cry(baby bear🥺🥺)

Jk:"aigoo my baby you don't have to worry about that bub what if you don't have passport now we make your passport done then you can come...... "

He said smiling at his innocent baby who stare at him with his wide eyes and asked...

Tae:"really kookie..."
Kook nodded and tae hugged kook tightly and said so many thanks to him and pecked his cheeks repeatedly which made kook smile wide at his cute baby....

Nj:"that's great then we can also make it as our tour as we didn't went anywhere to enjoy ourselves..."

He said and everyone agreed because it's been so long that they went to any vacation.... So they decided to plan according to the wedding date so that they can enjoy their vacation as well as yoonmis marriage.......

After few minutes Jimin received a call from him dad saying they decided the perfect date for wedding and that is.... 25th March....

As it was 26th February today they only have 26 days to go for their wedding and they decided that they will go there on 20th Feburary

(Made by me...)

************************************
That's it for this chapter guys...

I hope you will like it...

Please do vote and comment....

I purple you 💜