-ten-

Chan's rubs at his arm anxiously, his heart thumping in his chest. ChangBin never came back last night. He fell asleep with SeungMin. Which meant Chan woke up to their manager standing beside the bed. He hadn't said anything, but ever since he woke him up, things have seemed off.

"What's wrong with you?" Felix leans forward to tap Chan on the shoulder, making him jump.

"Shit—nothing—I'm fine." Chan quickly brushes him off, his eyes darting around nervously.

"You don't look fine." Felix scrunches his nose up.

"It's nothing—really." Chan insists, waving him off.

"Did something happen with Hye?" HyunJin questions, joining the conversation Chan her wishes would end—especially when their manager seems to hear it and look back at them.

"No—nothing happened—why would something have happened?" Chan shakes his head adamantly.

"God—relax—you look like you're gonna have a heart attack any second." ChangBin reaches over to pat Chan's chest roughly. He turns a bit to try and shield Chan from their manager.

Chan awkwardly takes his phone out and shoots ChangBin a message pleading for help.

Chan: he fucking saw. he saw her sleeping on top of me. what the fuck am I gonna do?

ChangBin glances up from his phone at him. Chan had already been up and moving when he came back, he had no idea. He'd just assumed Chan had woken up on his own.

ChangBin: shit. sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep. he didn't say anything... did he?

Chan shakes his head, glancing over at EunHye beside him. Her head rests on his shoulder as she stares out the window with her headphones in.

Chan: didn't say a word, but I could tell something was going on in his head. just told me to get up cuz we had to leave soon.

Chan: he thinks we had sex. I know he does. He probably thinks I'm an awful person.

ChangBin looks up from his phone to shoot Chan a glare. Chan watches him type aggressively, worried he made ChangBin mad.

ChangBin: how many times do i have to tell you that you're both adults? what does it matter if you did have sex? it's not against the rules. our dating ban is up, you can be with whoever the hell you want.

"Channie?" EunHye's voice draws Chan out of his frenzied panic.

"Hm? What is it?" Chan abandons his conversation without hesitation, immediately turning toward EunHye.

"You okay?" EunHye asks worriedly as she takes in his facial expression.

"Oh—uh—yeah. I'm fine. I promise." Chan nods, a forced yet slightly reassuring smile crosses his face in an attempt to appease her.

"Is my head too heavy?" EunHye gently rubs at his shoulder, sorry for laying on him if it made him uncomfortable.

"No—your head was fine. I didn't mind it at all." Chan insists, placing his hand on top of hers and intertwining their fingers. His eyes fall on their connected hands as a warm feeling fills him to the very core.

"Are you sure? I don't have to use your shoulder as a pillow. I'll be fine." EunHye rubs at her eyes with her free hand.

"I'm sure. Lay back down." Chan gently guides her head back to his shoulder. Her puffy and dark rimmed eyes make his heart ache. Her meltdown yesterday really took a toll on her—even now she's still exhausted from it.