-eight-

EunHye sighs softly, her head resting on Chan's thigh as she stares up at him. He chuckles softly, sparing her a quick glance before continuing to message on Bubble.

ChangBin yells from the bathroom, a loud crash signaling his clumsiness. He scrambled to pick up whatever he dropped only to drop it again.

"Just give up." Chan calls out to him teasingly.

"I might!" ChangBin hisses, kicking the bathroom door open with his arms full.

"What the hell were you doing in there?" Chan locks his phone and sets it down next to him. He rests his hand on EunHye's stomach without much thought.

"Trying to clean up. I should've insisted I went first—but no—I'm a gentleman." ChangBin groans, tossing his dirty clothes onto his bag.

"Such a gentleman." Chan praises him playfully, reaching out to pat his arm as he climbs into his bed.

"Yeah—I know." ChangBin glares at him, laying back on the bed and pulling his phone out to check his messages.

"Could you do me a favor, Gentleman?" Chan questions, his eyes never straying from ChangBin.

"What now?" ChangBin grumbles, rolling onto his side to face him.

"I need to run to talk to our manager. Can you keep her company?" Chan asks, nodding down toward EunHye.

"Oh—yeah—happily." ChangBin chirps, tossing his phone aside and moving to swiftly lift EunHye off of Chan.

EunHye is quick to wrap her arms around ChangBin's neck, ensuring she won't fall. ChangBin falls back down on his bed with her in his arms. He lays her down beside him before reaching for the remote.

"I'll be back. I shouldn't be long." Chan circles around ChangBin's bed to smooth EunHye's hair down. He wants to lean down and kiss her forehead, but he can't—not in front of ChangBin.

"Just kiss her." ChangBin groans, annoyed with Chan's inability to show his affection openly.

"Bin—" Chan starts to scold him, afraid his words are going to make EunHye anxious, but EunHye sits up and takes Chan's face in her hands. She delicately presses her lips to his.

Chan hums contently, resting his hand on the back of her neck to keep her in place. He deepens the kiss, not wanting to let her go despite just how close ChangBin is to them.

"Okay—I know I said to kiss her—but calm the fuck down—I am right here." ChangBin mumbles, turning away from them awkwardly.

"Sorry." Chan pulls back, rubbing at the back of his neck shyly.

Chan hesitantly makes his way toward the door, glancing back over his shoulder at EunHye. Part of him wants to kick ChangBin out—to make him go stay in EunHye's room. Then again—he could take EunHye back to her room and they'd be alone. Their manager wouldn't bother them either. Chan's the only one who interacts with her on their part—well him or the others if he's not around. 

——————————

"Is it really that hard?" HyunJin asks, laying on his stomach and propping his head up on his arms to see SeungMin.

"What do you mean is it hard—no it's a breeze—seeing the love of your life who's also one of your best friend's love of their life clinging to them and not you—it's nothing." SeungMin grumbles, frustrated with HyunJin's inability to leave him be.

He knows he doesn't mean it in any harmful way, he's just trying to help him. The only problem is he doesn't really know how to. SeungMin stares up at the ceiling, his chest sore and his head throbbing.