108: I Want To Be A Man Who Become The King Of The Pirates!

[Congratulations to the host for getting the SS reward. The blessing of nature. All animals and plants will have an affinity for the host. The three words for this ability are hanging, frying, heaven! ! 】

Jiang Qi smiled slightly, luck finally improved. "Random identity this time, enter the next world."

[The next world is "One Piece", the target of the Raiders mission is Gol D. Roger, who gave birth to the supporting role Ace. 】

【Transferring to the world... The transfer is complete, I wish the host a smooth mission. 】

After opening the portal, 001 secretly began to count his points, one point...two points...eight points...Huh? It seems that something flew in with the host ⊙_⊙

If there is something, it must be wrong when counting the points. Well, keep counting points. ^O^/

001 was counting happily, the portal suddenly flashed red, and a slight click sounded.

001 stared wide-eyed, and put the points into the bag with a guilty conscience: "...too bad."

The host is so powerful, even if he loses his ability...he will successfully complete the task...?

Haha definitely will, the host and the blessings of nature! ! He has to trust the host!

............

Jiang Qi was woken up, the screams of women, the cries of children and the sound of men cursing could be heard in his ears, all were desperate cries, and the bombardment of artillery fire rumbled. What came from the tip of the nose was full of gunpowder smoke and a disgusting stench.

Where did 001 send him?

Even if he closed his eyes, he knew that the current situation might not be optimistic, and...

Jiang Qi opened his eyes almost instantly, clenched his fists, his hands and feet had almost no strength, all the strength was completely gone, Exactly the same as when he was a human.

Weak.

He can't live in this world without his ability.

Jiang Qi opened his mouth, his throat was so dry and sore, he licked his dry lips to moisten it a bit, he didn't know how long this body hadn't been in water.

He wanted to call the system in his heart, but he dismissed the idea as soon as it came up.

If he had to deal with everything systematically, what would he do when he returned to the real world? You can't always rely on the system.

It is not too late to call in the most critical time.

At least he made an effort.

Currently there is no data on this body, and 001 forgot to give him the data. Jiang Qi's eyes turned around. This is a small deck house. His hands and feet were tied with ropes. They were divided into two groups.

There were many people who were tied up like him. Opposite the old and weak women and children There are, tied in every corner like livestock. And his side is full of young and attractive women and men.

The cries heard before came from their mouths.

Jiang Qi subconsciously felt that something was wrong, and exhausted all his strength to crawl among the group of people on the opposite side and stay there. He raised his head slightly, just in time to meet the bright eyes of a little girl opposite. Perhaps seeing the other party seeing her, the little girl showed her eight neat teeth and smiled brightly.