87

Jiang Qi really didn't know the other party's "careful calculations", followed the route prompts on the map, and found his classroom with many twists and turns.

    At this time, there are no people in the classroom, and that’s right, the time now is a bit short of the time for ordinary schools to start, not to mention that this is Ishiyamo High School, and they are all people who sneaked into the school and graduated, and they can go to school on time No wonder.

    Soon Jiang Qi was dumbfounded. Although there was a cheat map to find the location of the classroom, the cheat did not provide which seat he was in...

    Tsk, without detailed information is troublesome.

    Jiang Qi frowned and clicked his tongue in displeasure, and walked up to a student at the front. The boy was in neat school uniform, with watermelon hair, and heavy glasses. It looked like he was being bullied in school and was running errands for others. the kind of person.

    "Hello, classmate."

    "!" The four-eyed classmate who was immersed in the book was startled by the sudden sound, and the stool made a violent noise because of the owner's action. Standing up cautiously, trembling all over, not daring to look up at Jiang Qi, "Student Jiang, what can I do..."

    Jiang Qi was taken aback by his reaction, and said, "Which seat is my seat?" "

    The four-eyed classmate buried his head even lower, thinking that the other party was just looking for trouble for him, but he still pointed to a position in a corner behind.

    Jiang Qi looked over, compared with other seats, it was still clean and tidy, he smiled with a good mood, and nodded to the other party: "Thank you." Then he walked to his seat and sat down, casually took out the drawer Flip through the books inside.

    Comic book——

    Jiang Qi: "..."

    The four-eyed classmate looked at Jiang Qi who walked to his seat in a daze, as if he couldn't believe that thank you came from the other party's mouth. Suddenly, as if aware of his gaze, Jiang Qi raised his head and glanced at him, which made him turn his head quickly in fright, and sat down in a panic.

    Jiang Qi touched his cheek, is he that scary? Originally, he wanted to borrow the textbook, but seeing the other party's reaction, he should ask his father to ask for it.

    At the same time, the devil world.

    The Great Demon King, who was conscientiously dealing with the affairs of the devil world, suddenly felt a palpitation. He put down his pen while covering his chest. He was silent for a while, then raised his head and said to his subordinates on both sides: "I have decided, I am going to destroy human beings."

    The subordinates: "... "

    My lord, how casual are you that you suddenly think of destroying human beings (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴

    Don’t think about messy things when you’re working (╯‵ ′)╯ ︵┴─┴

    Master Demon King, you finished your work (╯‵ ′)╯︵┴─┴

   The subordinates have a lot of holes in their hearts and don’t know where to start to vomit, and their faces are flushed.

    "… …Okay, I’ll let the Pillar Division arrange it now, how about the Behmod Pillar Division…” “

    No need.” The Great Demon King said, “I’ll go alone and figure out the route to the human world first.”

    The subordinates thought: No, you just want to go to the human world to play, the Great Demon King.