31

"Ha~" Gang Ji yawned big, and rubbed his swollen and sore eyes, the dark circles under the eyes could be seen at a glance.

    "Mom, good morning."

    Nana: "Good morning, Gang, wash up and have breakfast, Wu is here, I've been waiting for you for a while."

     Someone is sitting on the sofa.

    Cut, who cares about him coming.

    Even though he thought so, the corners of Tsuna Ji's mouth still twitched uncontrollably, and the frowning subconsciously eased a lot.

    "Yo Gang~" Takeshi Yamamoto waved happily.

    The corners of Gangji's mouth were instantly flattened, making an indifferent face, and he turned and left.

    Takeshi Yamamoto scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, and touched his hair in distress. It seems that Ganga is still angry. Should he call his father and ask him how he coaxes his father every time he is angry?

    But Ah Gang has a good relationship with his father, and asking his father seems to be more reliable.

    Nana's mother was not worried about the relationship between the two at all, "Yesterday was Xiaoqi and Mr. Gang's anniversary. They didn't come back all day, right?"

     "Yeah." Takeshi Yamamoto smiled and sighed.

    He didn't know whether he should laugh at his parents' relationship, or worry that he might have to eat bread again today.

    Nana's mother envied: "Haha, Mr. Xiaoqi and Mr. Ah Gang are so close. By the way, Ah Wu, you must not have had breakfast. Come and eat."

    "Okay, thank you, Nana's mother."

    " I’ll be happier if the words are removed.”

    Takeshi Yamamoto: “…Um, mom? _(:з」∠)_”

    “Hey~”

    Tsunayoshi Sawada, who was washing up in the bathroom and eavesdropping, cajoled up from the top of his head. Steam came out, cheeks were flushed, and he brushed his teeth more vigorously in a helpless way.

    It was... too, too foul! (? ?□?<? ?)

    On the table.

    The two people, whose red ground was like a tomato, ate breakfast quietly. Nana's mother smiled and walked out quietly to leave space for the two of them.

    Takeshi Yamamoto: "Cough, Ganga...(//∪//)"

    "Huh?" (//△//)

    Coax—

    the two people's eyes met, they were both startled and numb , turned his head to the other side in panic.

    "...I, I'm going to school first, and I'll come see you again at noon." Takeshi Yamamoto held his fast beating heart, left behind these words and fled. He couldn't even ask Tsuna Ji why he was angry. I just felt that if I didn't leave, my heart would jump out of my chest.

    Tsuna finished her breakfast in a calm manner. Seeing Takeshi Yamamoto walking in to ask about the situation, Nana's mother teased, "Aren't you angry?"

    Tsuna: "Mom! I'm not angry."

    Nana: "May I know why you're angry?"

    Gang Ji: "I've told you I'm not angry..." The more he said, the more he felt guilty, he whispered: "It's not that idiot Ah Wu who let a girl kiss him yesterday "