Introduction

HIII

Welcome to my book... So this is actually a collab book. I'm working together with 2 of my friends to create the book.

I'm the one mainly creating the overall story. (While my friend who we'll call Zo) He is the one who makes the general plot line and is the one who started all this. We also got help from a more experienced Wattpad writer  Abel Q. Don't forget to check her book out too!  She is an AMAZING writer, ty so much for helping us! Special thanks also to a friend (we'll call her Later) for helping with the grammar + spelling :)

This is a random story created by our crazy imaginations, I hope you guys enjoy the story. We made several names of things from our dreams so feel free to look at the Dictionary chapter if you're confused about a word. 

⚠️*Disclaimer*
This is a story based on our own random imagination. We thought about it randomly during badminton class. So if the story/ character names are similar to others, it is just a coincidence.

Update: I recently got an article about a anime called Tales of Symphonia. This book is created way before it was actually uploaded, we had NO idea there was a anime called this nor what the anime is about. So if there is simmilaraties it is all a *Coincidence*

tysm, enjoy!

Hello, Zo is speaking (or typing). just so you know, we have no relations to the anime "Tales of symphonia". This is a purely creative novel, fresh from our brains.  anything similar to the anime is purely coincidence. So don't accuse us of copying that anime. and no, this is not a fanfiction. ENJOY!