14: Hard Truth

THERE IS SOME SMUT IN THIS IF YOU DONT LIKE TO READ THAT STUFF DONT READ LOUIS'S POV

BUT IF YOUR A LARRY SHIPPER I GUESS YOU SHOULD

12:00 pm
Ashlynn's POV

It was noon and we were still on our way to Bradford UK, We were still like 4 hours away. Me and Louis where currently talking about his relationship with Harry.

" It's hard to not know if he likes me back you know "

" I understand, but you will never know if you never try. " I said

" But what about management. They would never approve and we would lose fans "

" You know what if you don't tell him I will, and about management and fans who cares if they are truly your fans they would be happy for you and management ill talk to Simon, he has a soft spot for me so yeah "

" What do I do now "

" Go find him and kiss him "

Louis's POV (A/N new POV)

Yes I'm gay I've been gay for 3 months. I'm in love with my best mate. Harry. Harry Styles. I'm scared he will reject me, but Ashlynn is right I just need to go for it. I walked out to the living room and walked up to Harry who was on the couch next to Liam,Niall and Zayn

" Hey Lo--" I cut him off by crashing my lips on his. I heard Ashlynn giggle, and all the other boys were doing wolf whistles. Harry pulled me on his lap and kissed back. I never thought we would ever be in this position ever. I heard a door shut and Harry pulled away.

" Why did you pull away Hazza "

" Why did you kiss me Lou. "

" I like you. No forget like I'm in love with you hazza "

" Really. How long have you. You know been gay. "

" 3 months. Can Larry be real. I love you I will never hurt you. Management nor the fans can break Larry up. " I said

He did not say anything. He just pulled me into a kiss. I felt his lips back on mine. His lips are so plumb so perfect. I felt his tongue go across my bottom lip. I let him in, our tongues fought in sync. I won. My hands went under his short and man can I say this boy has abs. I felt him tug on the bottom of my t-shirt, I took it off, he stared at my 6 pack and started to leave kisses on them. I tugged on his shirt and he took it off.

" Yes " he said

" Yes. What "

" Larry can be real "

" I love you Harry "

" I love you too Louis "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry's real yay was that unexpected. Cause I don't know if it was. I would like to thank @CeCe_Ashlyn_Jade13 she is the best human alive and the reason I started writing in the first place. She has helped me and confirmed most of my ideas that are in the book now. Thanks for all your help.

Ashton's Little Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें