Chapter 4 A year with out.....

"Viewnix, honey, it's that time again. You got such good grades they want you back."

My mom has gotten nicer to me ever since I got back from the school. It's been a year since I've been there.  I have gotten taller, my hair is now blond, and I need glasses now, but I'm not complaining. I visited Alica every week just to see if she has woken up and I got E-mails from Lainey every once and awhile. The sad part is I can't talk or at least I haven't tried in awhile...but I doubt I can. I just learned sign language.

I signed to my mom that I will start packing now and than ran up to my room and begun to pack. Shortly afterwards I heard her yell, "The driver is coming in ten minutes" from downstairs. I only focused on packing my luggage from my first drawer, which contained my main clothing, not fussing over the little things in the other drawers.

When the driver arrived I said good-bye to my mom and hopped into a taxi going to the airport. Later, he dropped me off at the airport. There i got onto a small plane for a short flight. At least it seemed that way to me. I was thinking the whole time during my flight how i was nervous of who I might possibly be rooming together with at school.

When I got off the flight, I grabbed my suitcase and looked around. After a while i found the guy who is holding a sign with my name on it, so signaled him then followed him outside to a long black limo. AsI got into the limo I fell asleep again and had the same dream as i had last time i was in this limo. When I woke up the driver shook me saying "We are here sir." softly shaking me.

I was so familiar with the school that i just went and got my schedule along with my room number with ease. When I saw what floor and room I was to be staying at I kinda jumped. "Floor 5? Room 2?" I said inside my head in shock. I thought to my self that it has to be an amazing room. I took the elevator as soon as i could and ran to find the room. As i got to the room I opened the door to find 3 beds spread around the room, a giant couch in the middle of the room, and a 56" plasma tv sitting across from it. As I sat on the couch I fell asleep feeling the jet lag from the flight.

I woke up to a pair of beautiful, and brilliantly green eyes staring right at me about a inch a way from my face. I signed the words, "Who are you?" but she just looked at me like I was crazy. "Who are you?" She said, folding her arms glaring at me. I guessed she would not understand any of my signs so i looked around for pen and paper then wrote "Hello, my name is Viewnix I will be rooming with you this year. Due to an accident last year I am unable to speak, but i can still hear."

I handed her the note. After finish reading the note she smiled and surprised me with a big hug, "Oh interesting, I didn't expect you to be so cute." she said with a falter in her voice afterword. Awkwardly I stood there not knowing what to do. "My name is Samantha," she continued quickly. "I'm only a first year, but I hope that doesn't effect us." she said ending with a wink.

The word 'us' lingered in my head for a while and questions like "what did she mean by 'us'?". I had to be at least a year older than her. "So how are we gonna communicate? I don't know whatever your doing with your hands." she said while putting in a movie into the dvd player. I held up a notepad and smiled at her but just as soon as i did she shook her head and pointed to my phone, that had fallen out of my pocket when she surprise hugged me. Then we exchanged numbers between each other. After Samantha went and sat down on the middle cushion of the couch. Just as I am about to go outside i got a text from none other then her.

[Text message]

Samantha K: "Where do you think you're going?"

I looked back at at Samantha and she was staring at me with murderous intent in her eyes. I expediently sent a text back saying, "No where ^-^" then sat down beside her on the left cushion. When i sat down my arm bumped up against her and she was surprisingly cold. We began watching the scariest movie I've ever seen, but it looked so poorly made that it might have been home made. Samantha just sat there and watched the whole movie with a sorta wickedly evil yet also a soft smile. At the end of a movie I sent her a text saying "Do you need help unpacking?". Then looked up at her from my phone and she looked furious at me. She got up and turned away from me, turned her head to look at me, and had the cutest expression on her face that I've ever seen and then said "If you touch my stuff then you die." I could tell she was being serious so i got up and walked outside to the back patio.

While I was outside I thought about how bipolar Samantha was and how touchy she got when I asked to help her unpack. I must have been outside for a while because shortly it had gotten dark. I opened the sliding glass door and went back inside to find Samantha sleeping on the couch. I wanted to be nice so I put a blanket over her softly not trying to wake her then I went to my bed and fell asleep. I was awoken by my phone vibrating on my bed. When i checked my phone it had been a text from an unknown number. It read "Hey can you.....uhm....wake up? I wanna see your face, but it's covered in your pillow."

I groggily looked around and saw a brunette girl with thick framed glasses that hid her eyes standing right next to my bed. "Hey, my name is Angel." The girl said. "Oh and boy are your average looking."

I then jumped up and looked around and noticed that Samantha was gone. Where could she have gone? Coming back from my thoughts i began to sign to Angel but in the middle of signing realized that she doesn't understand so I sent a text to Angel saying "Where did Samantha go? Oh and nice meeting you I'm Viewnix." She replied with "Oh uh she went to go buy something. She will be back soon though."

I was thinking in my mind that i should ask for a new room being as i am the only guy so far but then i wouldn't have as nice of a room as this one. So I decided that i would wait and see if this situation resolves itself.  I went to the door and left the room because I wanted to visit my old room. When i got down my old room. I stood and stared at the door i almost went back upstairs but i gathered enough courage to knock on the door. The door swung open right after i knocked and to my surprise i saw an older version of Lainey standing in the doorway. She looked beautiful, her dyed blond hair flowing gently against her arms, eyes shinning brilliantly green, and body of a goddess.

It took her awhile for her to figure out that when is was me standing in the doorway. When she figured out  she threw her arms around me and gave me a big hug. The door was left open . She pulled me inside and she started talking about how she missed me so much. I Then texted her about how im rooming with a crazy girl and other stuff that went on over the summer. Out of no where she kissed me. It felt so good to fell her lips again. Then I herd some one run into the room.  "Hey get off my man" said a familiar voice. I then broke the kiss and looked over to see  Samantha standing there arms folded and frown on her face.

Lainey stood up right away and shouted " Your man? yea right now get out of my room".   Samantha and Lainey were now face to face arguing so fast i couldn't understand. This was turning bad fast. I got up and quickly pushed the girls away from each other. I pointed at Samantha then to the door. I gave Lainey a sad look and left the room with Samantha.

It was really quite on the walk back to the room. When i got inside the door slammed behind me."Your not allowed to see her anymore." said samantha looking at me furry in her eyes. I gave her a confused look and then texted her "You don't control me". Then looking back at her she had a smile on her face. " But i do v , i do." she said pulling a knife out of the bag on the kitchen table.

Then walking over to me while drawing shapes on the knife with her finger. "Do you know  the biggest  artery is right at the top of the heart?" Samantha said pointing to her chest. For a moment i was confused then I figured where she was going with this. Suddenly i herd another voice . " Samantha why him. He has nothing to offer, but if you insist ".

Then out of no where i felt some ones arms go around me. I couldnt move.. I felt the blade of the knife on my arm . I looked in her eyes. They looked lifeless full of sorrow. I looked away and then nothing. Then the dream again. When i woke  up there seemd to be no one in the room so I decided to get up. I started for the door when a knife hit the door. "where do you think your going"  samantha said as i turned around.  I took the knife and threw it back at her hopeing it would hit her. It missed.

 "You tried to kill me?" samantha said eyeing the knife behind her. She walked towards me i backed up to the wall. Then something unexpected hapend she opened the door and left. "what do i do" i kept thinking to myself.

Beep Beep Beep

I looked around for the noise and then finally found it on the couch. A text message but from who.

(unknown sender adress)

View i'm awake now.

please come see me.

That was all.

ps.Back Back Back

pps.  Andrew needs to  edit this.