Chapter 3 Scared?

Chapter 3 Scared?

----recap---

So i put the tube under the bathroom door and put a chair by the door so he wouldn't get out. " I just hope this doesn't kill him" I laughed and layed down on my bed and fell asleep. I was awoken to viewnix screaming in the bathroom. He banged on the door but i just chuckled and listened . After awhile the noise stopped so i went to check on him. He was on the floor passed out from the gas.

 ---end recap---

I took him  to the school nurse and told her that there was a gas leak in the bathroom. She told me to take him back to the room and tell her when he wakes up.  So i took him back to the room .He woke up after a couple Hourus and his voice was gone he tried to speak  but i could tell it hurt him. so i gave him so water. After a few seconds he fell asleep. I called the nurse.  She came up right away and gave me some pills that would help him.

when she left i laughed and threw the pills away. " Hes gonna feel the pain i felt when he kissed her" I said softly to my self.

---Viewnix Pov---

I woke up to the smell of bacon i really didn't feel to good. And then i herd crying. I got up  and went the kitchen and found lainey siting on the floor crying. When i tried to talk nothing came out . I hugged her and motioned for her to explain what happened.

 " I have to go home. My mom is sick." she said hugging me. I mouthed out the word "when".

"tonight". She said kissing me . It felt wrong kissing her but i didn't push her away. The kissing got more intense. Then the door  opened and we stooped i looked to see who it was and saw the nurse. I got up and went over to her " Having fun are we?" . She said in a little kid voice. I couldn't say anything . Lainey got up and walked over to me. "we....were...uh....Cleaning the floor" Lainey said blushing .

"Well what ever you too were doing. I'm here to chek up on viewnix"  The nurse said looking at me. "He Can't talk anymore". Lainey said looking down

"Did you give the medicine to him" She asked folding her arms. Medicine?!?!?!!? Where was this medicine and when did she give it to me? " Yes i have been giving them to him" Lainey said looking the nurse in the eyes. WHAT she gave me no medicine. I looked at Lainey .

"Well i better be off then cya latter" The nurse said  and left . after the nurse left  lainey ran to her closet and started packing. I felt really mad but i couldn't do anything i was helpless. every thing was spining so i decided to lay down after awhile i fell asleep . When i woke up my room was cleared out.Alica stuff was gone and so was Lainey's. I felt depressed....

The rest of the year was boring for viewnix he kinda strayed off the normal path and became a loner he got straight A in all his classes now that two major distractions were gone. He found out that Alica Was in the hospital and was in a coma. Viewnix got out of his emo phase, Viewnix's voice never came back and the doctors don't think it will ever come back. So Viewnix just got used to not talking. Lainey is coming back next year. 

Thats concluding Boarding school mayhem part 1.