chapter 2 Events Gone Wrong

"Well we girls go to the city but we can’t leave campus till the weekends" Lainey whispered

. "Is there anything else we could do?" I asked

. "How about the zero room?" Alica asked from the bathroom

. “I don't know Alica would they let him in?" Lainey asked quietly

. "What’s the zero room"? I asked with a confused look on my face.

“We will show you when we get there" Alica said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. I and Alica were walking in front while Lainey was a couple of feet behind us. "So where is this zero room" I asked.  Alica just looked at me and smiled and pulled closer to her. I blushed and grabbed her hand. She looked over at me and smiled.

Lainey POV.

Half way there Viewnix and Alica stared holding hands. MY heart sunk when I saw them smile and laugh at each other. Wait what I am saying I don't like him he’s just a friend but somehow in some way it seems like I know everything about him. Like we've met before but I would totally remember him. "Lainey stop walking where here ". Alica said starring at Lainey. Once we got into the room the music stopped and every girl eyes were on Viewnix.

"Hey" Viewnix said shyly. All the girls started to laugh and whisper. I picked up a few words that the girls were saying. They were calling him hot and how they wanted him to be their boyfriend. Pathetic I said to myself girls here are so pathetic.

After about two hours at the party I was starting to get tired. I went looking for Viewnix and Alica but couldn't find them anywhere.  So I left and headed back to the dorm room alone. I was alone in the dorm room for 3 hours.  When they came in the room they were both laughing and smiling. But I could smell them. They reeked of alcohol

, “You guys do know underage drinking could get you guys in a whole lot of trouble" I said sternly. Viewnix  just walked over to me and said" Are you going to tell on us?" he said leaning in close enough that I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

“No I'm not I'm just saying it's bad" I said pushing him away.