Boarding school mayhem

• Dedicated to every one reading

Boarding school mayhem

viewnix you are late". My mom called from downstairs.

"Alright" I said mumbling and began to get up. I  went to the bathroom and brushed my

hair making it even. As I went down stairs I heard my mom call me to the table.

"Viewnix come here! I just got a letter from your school!” I walked up to her and sat down at the table

"what is it now?"  I asked harshly. She had a disappointed look in her eye then said " you have been getting into fights and you've been skipping class?!?!?”

Laughing I said “who cares, if they don't like me they should get rid of me.".

Mom had an angry look in her eyes that kind of scared me “My Friend owns a boarding school You are  leaving tonight".

Confused I screamed "what  you can’t be serious. .I have friends here you can’t make me leave"

Her face was filled with sorrow "Get packed there will be someone here to pick you up soon”. After hearing all that I ran up to my room got my suitcase down and packed as much clothes as I could. I was screaming really loud in my head. When I was done packing I grabbed a razor and went to the bathroom.  I was so mad and confused the emotional pain running threw my head and all around my body needed to be released.  I cut my arm wincing at the pain as blood quickly spilled out onto my bathroom  floor. i quickly cleaned up as my mom yelled for me to get down stairs and hurry up.

There was a knock at the door when I got down stairs. As I opened the door my mom yelled at me to get my stuff and put it in the back of the car outside . I yelled back nodding and saying alright. i took one step outside then stopped and stared as i saw a long black limo in front of my house . there was a guy holding the door open looking down at the ground.

"is that what I'm riding in." I asked looking back to my mom for confirmation as she put  my bags  outside the door and shut it. The guy holding the door open nodded at me. I was laughing so hard when I got into the limo not believing what was going on . When I got to the airport the driver got out and opened my door. i got out stretched and looked around. i felt a tap on my shoulder i turned and my bags were at my feet and a ticket in my hands.

I took a flight that seemed like i was on it for days. only having 4 other passengers all teenage girls. They slept the whole time so no conversation there. When i got off the plane  there was another driver standing at the front of the airport holding a sign with my name on it. i went over to him with my bags and he lead me to another limo. we passed field after field of green trees and the sky got darker fast. we arrived at the school.

As the limo door swung open I stepped out to see a dark red fog enveloped sky. Where I was going began to scare me. big green hedges and crows on the power lines above. I walked down to the nearest  building that the driver had pointed to. There was a woman who greeted  me at the door. I looked at  her.  her  face old and distort. i could see the murderous intent in her eyes it didn't match her wide smile on her face.

"Welcome young one to our humble abode." the old woman said with a creaky voice. I walk inside to see a girl about the same age as me murdered and pinned to the wall with 4 knives placed one on each limb blood all over the walls. blood splatter on the ground . “That is what happens if you do not follow the rules. That is Lainey she did not clean her room on inspection day." the old woman said laughing. I turned around and ran out of the building only to look back to see the house ablaze. I kept running until I tripped and fell on the sidewalk only to be jolted awake still inside the limo.

"Welcome to Rosemary Boarding School for females" said the old man stopping the car. "What but I am a guy?" I said in confusion and got no response.

The old man took my luggage and walk towards the building without saying another word. I followed him not asking any other questions because I was a little scared of the building. The building had dark grey and tan burnt looking bricks. As I walked up more and more girls started to pop their heads out of windows and gasp. I just looked down and stared at the ground almost bumping to the driver a couple of times.

When he stopped I bumped into him "sorry" I stuttered looking at him. He turned around and looked at me and said "This is your room sir. Now don't make trouble for the young ladies that share a room with you. be polite".

“Ladies as in more than one?" I asked nervously.  “Yes young sir there will be 2 young ladies that you will be staying with" he said. Then the driver  then disappeared around the corner and left me to stand there in front of the room “A249” my prison for the years to come.

i opened the door slowly then  I was  confronted with a girl in a towel just staring at me then her face turning red she opened her mouth. "get out get out get out get out!" she yelled.

           I shut the door and murmured "sorry". I sat down with my back against the rooms door sighing laying my head against my knees. then after a while of silence the door disappeared away from my back  and I suddenly fell. my back to the ground looking up there was an average sized, blond haired girl with green eyes looking down at me . She was wearing black skinny jeans and a rock band  t-shirt i have never seen before.

"What are you looking at?" she snapped rudely walking back into the room.  I got up and  the other girl came out and then they introduced themselves. "Hey my name is Alica and miss grumpy pants here is Lainey nice to meet you". Right when I heard her name I went pale remembering my dream and started to get cold and coughed hard.

"Hey dude you don't look too well. Maybe you should lie down?" Alica said with a worried tone. I stumbled into the room and fell on the couch. The room was huge and it has three beds, one bathroom, a flat screen TV, a couch, and a kitchen in the back. As I was laying there on the couch Lainey walked over to me and put her hand on my forehead.

"Sorry dude I didn't mean to be mean....I was just kind of upset" she said removing her hand from my head. "I didn't mean to walk in on you changing” I said nervously.

"So why are you even here? This is an all girl’s boarding school and you’re a.. guy" she asked curiously raising her eyebrows . I tried to look at her not thinking of my dream from before but it the thoughts kept rushing.

"I don't honestly know. I was sent here by my mother supposedly she knows the owner" I said innocently. After some other questions the girls let me take a nap before their first period. I was awakened by the Erie shrill from one of the girls. I jolted awake and looked around only to see Alica up on the desk in the room screaming and pointing at something on the ground.

All I saw was a tiny wolf spider when I looked at her I said “Why are you screaming its harmless?” She replied with another scream. Finally I got up and did the whole slide the paper under the cup and captured it only to release it outside the window. Alica got behind me and put her hand on my shoulder leaning over to see if the spider was gone

 "Better?" I asked sort of sarcastically. "Yes, it’s gone right?" she said speedily. When we both realized that she had her hand on my shoulder we jumped back away from each other not looking at one another.

Lainey walked in 2 minutes later too take me to the headmaster. When I saw the headmaster I instantly knew who it was. "mr.skeltool?” my old classroom teacher from my old school.

"Yes Viewnix did you need something?” He said chuckling." You’re the headmaster here?" I asked with a hint of confusion in my voice. "Yes I am, are you behaving yourself?" he said glaring at Lainey.