Chapter 16

********
"You promised me to do anything for me on my birthday!" Claimed Christine giving a short smile as she snugged in the car.

"Yes,your wish shall be granted, but you need to tell me what it is first?" Asked Rahul as he turned on the engine
Of his red Ferrari.

Christine glanced at him. This time it was longer. Maybe she started feeling for him.

"I was thinking if me,you,Lisa and Jim could go to the pub tonight" as she twirled her hair in her finger "and mom and dad are not in town" trying to stress on something Christine added "I thought I would be bored at home."as Christine made a duck face.

Rahul glanced at her. She had beautiful blue eyes. And he hesitated and said" I'm ok with it..but you're not gonna drink too much" as he stopped the car near Christine's house.

"Yes!" Christine's eyes widened with enthusiasm who stepped out of the car "pick me up at 10:00 tonight" whispered Christine,opening the door and then quickly out of sight.

~~~that night at ten pm~~~
P.o.V of Rahul~~~~

"You're not gonna drink too much" I said warning her that I hate taking up a fight with a douche.

"Oh! Yes I will, look at you!i know there would be no trouble around when you're there" as Christine stole glances at me.

"Guys c'mon don't be like that" Jim said as he nudged Lisa and then "Woohooo!" He hooted.

All four of us walked towards the entrance of the Pub.

The bouncer checked our passes and then let us in.
Lisa wore a blue shirt that was tied high up exposing her belly button and a Pink skirt that was too short.

Christine who wore a purple tube top exposed an inch of cleavage. I looked away.

"We have come here at the right time" Christine winked and pulled my hand trying to grab my attention and then pointing towards the crowd.

One-two-three-four-five and after the sixth drink I saw Christine getting towards the mosh pit. I watched. I watched her dance, I've never seen her dance like that.
A tall guy was running his hands on her waist and it was getting too much. I pushed him away and pulled Christine out. And then out. It was 2:00am.

I was carrying her on my shoulder.

"Rahul..c'mon let's dance more!..look u dint dance with me! Let's get back!" Said Christine in her drunken stupor as I put her on the bonnet.

I quickly took out the car key from my pocket and opened it. She looked at me and whispered "I want... you to kiss me" as I made her sit in the car. I was stunned.
"No..i won't do that.." I quickly replied.

"Ummm...c'mon you look sexy" as she kept blinking at me.
"I already love an Indian girl-Sapna and I won't dare to cheat on her!" I hesitated and then drove her home.

She was inebriated and I dint want to leave her alone at her house so I took her to mine.

~~~~P.o.V of Christine~~~~

"Ow..my head..looks like the hangover!" I said realising that I was at Rahul's place lying on his couch. I got up and walked towards his bed. I gazed at him and then blushed. He breathed softly.
His cellphone was flashing on and off beside him and I quickly answered the call..it was a FaceTime from a Sapna.

"Hello, who's this!?"Questioned a puzzled Sapna as soon as she looked at me.

"I-m,I-mm Christine" I stuttered as I saw her trying to look beyond me through the phone.
"Where's Rahul? What are you doing with him?"she yelled at me when she probably saw Rahul sleeping on the bed.
Before I could clear myself she hung up.