The calm before the storm

I have no time to react as I pass out. I feel myself fall then nothing. My face is warm, something on my face I can't tell what it is. It's hard but I open my eyes I'm greeted by a bright light and a hand on my cheek it takes a minute but my eyes focus, i see a man I try and reach for him but my hand don't move confused I look down, I'm tied to a chair, my thoughts clear up and I realize what's happening I tug and the ropes on my wrist and legs, he takes his hand away. I hear a almost growl he clears his throat then a rough voice come out and says " good morning, you slept longer than I thought" as his talks he drags his hand across my neck and walk behind me then firmly plating his hands on my shoulders "I'm happy your ok, I know sometimes they get a bit rough " his voice send a tingle down my back I can't help but press against the rope " ooh did that send a shiver down your spine ? (He leans down closer to my ear ) do you like when I do this, when I whisper in your ear ?" Tingles and shivers shoot through my body.He stops then leans back up " I'm sorry I'm getting ahead of myself" he lets go of my shoulder dragging his hands down to the side of the chair" I have a question for you, do you know who I am ?".  I think for a moment I feel I remember his voice, but I can't put my finger on it. He waits for a moment for a answer but quickly realizes that I don't have a answer and he Interrupts my thinking " well sense it looks like you may have lost a little of your memories I remind you " his hands drag down the side of the chair down to the arms " do you remember when you were at the filthy bar that's all those so called villains drink at m? Do you remember when you sat down next to the man with the black hood on, and you and him talked about (insert Interest ) for at least a good hour m? Is it coming back to you" it quickly does  "well you see that conversation kick started my, I guess you could call obsession.oh how I been wait for you and me to have some fun for you to finally be mine ~ " his hands trailed down to my waist "I've been watching you in your home,your work every where I can't help myself. You have kidnapped my thoughts so to speak and if I don't stop myself from being so distracted from my goal I may never k- I'm not going to finish that sentence, any way I want you and I know this might sound cliche but we can rather do this the easy way or the hard way( he whispered to him self I always wanted to say that) so how do you want to do this ?" His hands went back up to my arms and a finger trails my skin waiting for an answer like the hands on the clock waiting for the next hour. I thought for a moment getting my feeling my thoughts together, I felt nervous but not scared, I'm not sure why, I thought about what he said, he said he wanted me, he said he wanted me to be his. I'm so confused I should be scared logic tells me so but I'm flustered by the thought of his words  and the way he felt about me before I could answer he swang in front of the chair again and leaned in close, so close I felt his breath on my neck, it was warm " do you need some convincing well I'm happy to do so, ok number 1 well sense you have Ben working with those dirty heros I know they don't treat you fairly they don't respect you I can help you get there respect or there fear either or 2 we have many of the same Intrest I mean the first time we met we talked for a while and as I was watching you I saw more of our Intrest are the same 3 I can provide you with anything you want anything you could imagine I could give you lastly I may be considered bad or evil that does not mean I'm not a good lover trust me I know exactly how you like it~" as soon as he said that I remember how one night how I felt like I was being watched as I was "helping myself " embarrassment filled my face, the though of him watching me, even though I felt embarrassed I could not help  slightly turned on by the thought.my face was red he seemed to notice " how cute your blushing, is it because I watched you at your most private time of night because I saw you pleasuring your self. Though that does beg the question are you blushing because you feel shame, embarrassment or is it because your a slut and like being watched " as he spoke he got ever so close to my face, soon I could not help but lock eyes with him. Logic,my brain told me be scared, hit him,run but my heart told me different. His hand held my face it was warm, it was rough, cracks ran through his hand but it was weirdly comforting. Our lips met, he kisses softly,lovingly, his lips tasted like a mix of rum,soda,and frosting a odd mixture but I could not get enough of it it was addicting. He stoped and out lips parted , our faces still inches apart I could feel him holding himself back not letting himself lose controle he stood back up " I knew you would agree with me " he looked away for a moment his hand coving his mouth like he was trying to hide his smile but he quickly turned back to me "before we can begin our relationship there one more thing I need form you, you need to prove your loyalty, prove I can fully trust you,but before you we do that I have one question why did you agree so quickly ? " I though for a second why I did so easily go along with it then I realized that I did have some kind of feeling for him whether it's stock home I had feelings the next is that I was treated badly and before my brain released my heart figured out that I don't want to live the way I do day in and out the same being treated like shit and just taking it and that he was giving me a way out, he was taking me out of the hell I lived in so I answered. 

_____________________________

What's y'all's face  character my favs discord idk why I ask but just saw a ep haven't watched it in a hot min