Episode one: A grand reunion with an old unexpected friend.

This is a tale of ancient times.
An era before the human and non-human worlds were forever divided.
The three thousand year long seal has been broken.
The goal of the demon races elite force The Ten Commandments is to bury Britannia in blood.
Countering this threat is a legendary order of knights.
Their known as the Seven Deadly Sins.

However this particular story is different from others you may have heard.
This is about the love between two fairies from two different fairy races.
They are known as the King of the Fairy Kings race, Gloxinia and the Queen of the Fairy Queens race, Luna!

--------------------------------------------------
The group was getting ready to go to the Fighting Festival Tournament, after receiving the fliers.

And they were all going for different reasons.

Gowther to win and get a heart. Meliodas because it sounds fun. Elizabeth because Meliodas said it sounded like fun, and to take out the Ten Commandments. Merlin was going because it sounded interesting. Hawk was going cause everyone else was going.

Across the country Ban and Elaine were going to help Escanor with an alcohol delivery.

Diane was going to help her friend, Matrona, win and get her wish granted which was to help her children.

Others were going for reasons of their own.

Merlin had just gotten her real body back now, which seemed easier than talking to a floating ball. King was there but he said that he needed to go onto the roof for some reason. Gowther had finished getting ready and walked down the stairs to the bar where Merlin, Hawk and Elizabeth were waiting. Merlin and Elizabeth were all in their usual outfits and Hawk was just finishing up his scraps.

Gowther walked in and announced. "I'm all ready." But then he looked around and realised that someone was missing. "But where is the Captain?"

Elizabeth sighed and pointed to the door. "Sir Meliodas went outside for some reason." Then she stood and walked outside followed by Hawk. Meliodas was outside sitting cross legged on the grass on top of the hill. His hair, like the grass around him, moved gently in the afternoon breeze. The sun shone brightly in the blue sky. He turned his head when he noticed them, and smiled as they approached. "Hey Elizabeth, what's up?"

"What are you doing sitting outside?" Hawk asked. "Shouldn't you be getting ready to go?"

"I am ready to go Hawk."

"Then why are we still here?" Hawk asked, frustrated.

The door opened as Merlin and Gowther came out to join them.

"Morning Captain."

"Morning, Merlin. Morning Gowther." He waved as they approached.

"Morning. And I agree with sir Hawk. Why are we still here when we should be going? And why are you outside?" Gowther asked curiously, as he looked off into the distance trying to figure out why Meliodas was outside.

Meliodas smiled and went back to looking at the sky. "I'm waiting for a friend. That is if Merlin did what I asked her to do."

Merlin smiled. "I did what you asked Captain. She should be here soon."

"Hold up, a friend? She? Why didn't you tell us that you had a female friend, that wasn't anyone else that we have met, Meliodas? What other things are you hiding?" Hawk demanded as he stared at Meliodas.

"Now, now Hawk. Don't blame the Captain. We would have told you if there had been a chance for you to meet her, but after the Holy War she disappeared and we couldn't sense her power. So we didn't know if she was dead or alive." Merlin explained as her sacred treasure her floating orb, the Morning Star Aldan, floated into her hand.