eunchae - games

"okay, so first you take this number then multiply it by that cause it's opposite, get it?" eunchae stared at the textbook before groaning and slumping her head into the table.

"cmon eunchae, just a few more problems." you said, rubbing her back.

"i don't know how to do this! i don't know why my mom pushes me i won't ever get it." she said into her arms. "can we just play a video game?" she looked up at you. you pondered for a moment.

you understood that eunchae needed to study, and her mom knowing that you where quite smart, gave you the task to help her. but if you where being honest, you where so bored. you study most of the time when you're alone or away from eunchae and you wanted to spend time with her.

"fine." you said, dropping your pencil.

"yay!" she did a little dance in her chair before throwing her arms around your neck and hugging you. "thank you." she pressed a small kiss to your cheek.

-

you and eunchae where on the couch, any kind of soda or snack, you name it, was there. you and eunchae where playing mariocart, and it was getting quite competitive.

you where both equally as good but when eunchae started getting first in the most recent rounds, you've started giving up.

"oh, cmon! just because you're a sore loser doesn't mean you have so act like one." she teased. you shot her a glare and focused on the tv.

"okay, if you win this one, we can play roblox (i'm sorry i love playing infinite ikea), and if i win we keep playing." eunchae said. you thought about, about it, looking at eunchae's hand, before shaking on it.

"RAINBOW ROAD? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" you yelled from your seat. "eunchae, you know how bad i am." you whined, clinging to her. she brushed you off and pointed at the tv. "it's starting. you huffed and sat up straight.

you cussed under your breath when someone behind you threw out an ink. eunchae giggled.

"what are you giggling about?" you asked. you where currently in second, easing up to first, before you saw eunchae, who is toad, zoom past you.

"EUNCHAE!" you said. she only giggled in a response, before finishing in first place.

you plopped down on the couch, with your arms crossed.

"i beat you." she said, snuggling up to your arms. you looked toward to window, not wanting to see her pride. it was all broken when she pressed a small kiss to the corner of your mouth, gaining your full attention.

"we can still play roblox, it's okay." she said, pressing another kiss to your nose. you hugged in defeat.

"fine you win."

-

459 words

i didn't add too much kissy stuff in here cause ik she's like only 16 sooo but yeah this is def my favorite on so far. ENJOYY 💪💪💪