☽︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄☾︎

Using the panther within to open the stone doors, you see the same little girl from earlier.

☽︎Time-skip to where you beat more angels☾︎

With you defeating more angels and fixing the statues of light and dark using your madama butterfly to lift them, to actived witch time you ran across the flowing waters.

☽︎Time-skip to where we about to meet little y/n☾︎

Kicking the door open, just to see three angels huddling around the door.

Bayo: "What are you boys doing in here?" With them turning around, you kept walking towards them.

Bayo: "Are you hiding something from me?" As they brought their weapons, you turn your hip at them.

Bayo: "Come on" you said, with them dashing towards you, you jumped in the air as the angels circle around you, shooting at them easily they all fall the ground with you stomping on them you walked shooting your guns from you heels. With you ending with a pose, an angel from behind swung its blade at you, but you bent down swinging your leg ats it head. Doing multiple high kicks you grabbed it by hand.

Bayo: "You've been cheating on me, haven't you? Someone else caught your eye?" Putting your gun at its chin, you smacked him, leaving it nothing but feathers with a child falling down. With you walking towards the crying child."Oh, dear"

With you right in front of the child with hands on your hips uneasy about this.

Bayo: "Something tells me I'm going to regret this" as the child stopped crying she looked at you, and then you heard this voice again.

???: "My sweet, lovely child, she is the key to your future"

Looking down, you felt a presence behind you, jumping high off the ground. You spun backwards, spreading out your limbs shooting the angels, making a small portal you went through it spinning on the ground catching the child in your arms, you use your leg to make the spell to protect the child as angels coming closer trying to get the child the spell held them back. Jumping across the room spinning, having angles on your knees.

Bayo: "I'm not normally one to play saviour, but I suppose I can make an exception and kill all of you just this once, of course," as you jumped into battle.

☽︎Time-skip to little y/n hugging bayo☾︎

After done fighting the angels, you were walking back where the child was, but all of a sudden, you blacked out. While you were being passed out, you heard a whisper voice singing in your head it sounded just like you? Hearing a faint voice calling out to you.

???: "Mummy, mummy, mummy! The child said shaking you, waking up you felt like you were having a headache.

Bayo: "Was I just singing" you questioned yourself

???: "Mummy!" The child said happily, looking at her in shock getting up more confused than ever.

Bayo: "Woah! Woah! Slow down, little one. I am not your mother" you said to the child, taking note, the child looked exactly like you but with two braids wrapped around with a red ribbon, a pink nightgown with brown puffy boots.

???: "But mummy" she looked up to you sadly, holding her doll close to her.

Bayo: "Will you quit calling me?"Mummy" You say sternly as the child starts to cry putting her hands on her eyes as you scoff at the child crying you walking over to her picking her up from the back of her dress, spinning your gun to the handle flicker her nose.

Bayo: "If there's two things I hate in his world, it's cockroaches and crying babies" you said, looking at the ground disgusted by the thought of it.

Bayo: "Well, a crying baby cockroach would be truly terrible, so don't you dare cry," you say to the girl as the stop crying.