Cuddling (Baby!Harry, Baby!Niall)

Louis had always loved kids. It probably had something to do with the fact that he grew up in a house full of girls and that three of those girls were younger than him. He had always had a special spot in his heart for children, especially very young ones. They seemed to cling to him and instantly want to make friends and play whenever he met a new child.

Even so, it still came as a surprise when Harry confessed his kink of age play to him one night. Louis, getting more excited than he really should have, had gone out that very night and purchased everything he could for his new baby. Everything else he thought was needed was ordered and had arrived in about a week and a half. The two lads had quickly settled into their new roles together and fell into a familiar pattern. The only time they weren't daddy and baby was in public where others could see them. Harry had a tendency of being stubborn when it came to being 'Big Boy Harry' again, but all it took was some bribing from Louis for him to make the switch and return to the other side of himself.

The other boys hadn't known. Well, they hadn't until Liam had popped in unexpectedly one night and found Harry passed out on the couch, holding his stuffed giraffe to his chest and wearing a onesie. It took a lot of explaining to Liam, and then to the other two the next day, exactly what it was they were doing and why. They had come to terms rather quickly with it and enjoyed babying Harry just as much as Louis did.

The others had all been shocked when Niall stepped up one night and confessed he wanted to wear nappies and be treated just like Harry was. The three older boys had immediately accepted him as well and helped Niall with the transition. One Direction officially moved into one home so they could take care of their babies better and keep their roles going longer. Everybody in the house seemed happy with their new lifestyle.

That was why Louis could still lay in bed without having a heart attack when he heard crying coming from a few rooms down. As he listened, he recognized the cry as Harry's. His brows furrowed a bit. Harry was usually the quieter of the two, so it was hard to distinguish between his cries. Slowly and reluctantly, Louis stood and went to the guest room that was now Harry's nursery. Flipping on the light, he saw that his baby was leaned up against the bars of his adult sized crib, letting tears slip down his cheeks.

"What's wrong, baby?" Louis cooed, quickly moving forward and looking over the younger boy. Nothing seemed to be visibly wrong with him. "Are you wet?" He guessed, undoing the buttons on Harry's onesie so he could examine the nappy underneath. Harry was still completely dry... Not counting his eyes, of course. He hadn't stopped even when Louis started to rub his back.

Harry lifted his arms up, making grabby hands at his daddy so he would pick him up. Louis did so, holding Harry on his hip and buttoning the sleeper back up. He hugged Harry tightly as the poor baby buried his face in Louis' neck, sniffling and trying to calm down his cries. It took a few minutes for the crying to go down to sniffles and a few minutes more for the sniffling to be gone as well. Louis patted Harry's back, placing a kiss on top of his chocolate brown curls.

"Now, what has you all upset, love?" He asked. He took a seat on the rocking chair in the room and started to rock back and forth slowly, hoping to calm Harry even further.

"Nigh'mare!" Harry squeaked, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck and pressing one of his cheeks against Louis' chest. He rubbed at his red eyes, feeling a bit embarrassed. Usually Niall was the one to wake up with nightmares, not him. "N-Niall was missing and management tried to take you away and--"

"Shh. It was just a dream, love. It's not real, okay?" He kissed his forehead and continued to rock back and forth. Harry took deep breaths, closing his eyes and sticking three fingers into his mouth. Louis took notice after a moment and retrieved a dummy, slipping it between his lips. Harry sucked it and cuddled against Louis' chest.

While Louis held the younger boy, he glanced at the clock that was on the wall. It was almost time for everyone to wake up and have breakfast anyway. He stood up, keeping Harry in his arms. The curly-haired boy leaned back to look at Louis curiously. Louis smiled at him, keeping his hands under Harry's bum and holding him tightly. After the first two weeks of doing this, Louis had found no problem with carrying his baby around different places.

"Ready for breakfast?" He asked, heading downstairs. Harry nodded, once again relaxing. When they entered the kitchen, Louis found Zayn sitting at the table, Niall waiting patiently in his high chair, and Liam cooking breakfast. He grinned, going to set Harry in his own high chair, but the younger boy whined and clung onto him even more. Louis frowned.

"Don't you want breakfast?" He asked, tousling his curly hair. Harry nodded, grabbing Louis' shirt in his hands and refusing to let go.

"Stay wif me, daddy." Harry mumbled. Normally Louis would have set him down anyway, but he knew he was probably still shaken up by the nightmare he had. He sat down, setting Harry down on his lap so they would both be able to eat their breakfast. Niall whined when he saw what was going on.

"Wanna be held too! Daddy!" He squealed, banging his hands on the high chair.

Louis winced. "Niall, please behave. Hazza had a nightmare. Remember when you have nightmares and want to cuddle?" He asked. Niall nodded his head shyly. "That's why I'm holding Harry. We can cuddle later, okay? I promise." Seeming content, the blonde nodded and leaned back, calming down again.

Breakfast went by as usual. Louis helped Harry eat while Zayn helped Niall, keeping up the pattern they had made a while earlier. When everyone was finished eating, Liam let the younger boys pick out a movie to watch since they didn't have anything to do during the day until later in the evening. They all cuddled together on the couch. Harry placed himself in Louis' lap once again, leaving Niall to sit in the middle of Zayn and Liam. Once they were all comfortable, Liam started the movie and turned the lights down low.

Not even halfway through the movie, Harry started to become restless. He squirmed, still desperately trying to pay attention to the movie. Louis felt his lap become warm, and instantly he had a pretty good idea of what was going on. He patted Harry's back and kissed the boy's shoulder. "How about a change, Haz?" He whispered.

It was like Louis had told him he was going to die in the next few hours. Harry shook his head, his eyes filled with tears and a loud cry escaping his mouth. "No, daddy, no no no! Hold me!" He whined, turning into Louis' chest and grabbing his shirt again. Louis lifted his arms, staring down at his baby with a confused expression. Liam and Zayn were raising their eyebrows, obviously confused as well.

"Hazza, baby, what's wrong?" Louis asked, brushing curls off of the boy's forehead. "We'll just go upstairs and get you in a fresh nappy, and then we can come back downstairs and finish the movie."

"No!" Harry squealed even louder. "Hold me!"

"Harry Edward, watch your tone." Liam warned.

Harry sniffled and hid his face in Louis' chest. "B-But I don't want to be put down. I want cuddles." He pouted his lips.

Louis stood with Harry in his arms, silently assuring Liam that he could handle the situation. He went upstairs and went directly to the bathroom, grabbing a nappy and setting Harry down onto the floor. He started to sob, but Louis rubbed his belly, hoping to calm him. It worked a little bit. Louis removed the sleeper and the wet nappy and cleaned Harry up, quickly fastening the new nappy on. He picked Harry back up and gave him a huge kiss on the cheek.

"That wasn't bad, was it babe?" He asked. Harry shook his head, wiping some of his tears away. Louis kissed the tip of his nose and went to the nursery so he could grab Harry's dummy that he had left earlier that morning. It always seemed to calm Harry down more. By the time they were settled on the couch again, Harry's tears were gone and he was sucking on his dummy happily. Everything seemed to be all right again.