Netayam, No!

'They have Spider. Come on bro; we can't leave him. We have to save him.' Lo'ak said. Netayam growled while I hissed. I followed the boys.

We climbed on a pipe, I turned to see Spider calling a man a dumbass. We crept slowly above, knifes in hand while Lo'ak has a gun.

Netayam jumped down as I followed, pushing the sky people to the side, throwing one off the side, hearing a loud thump.

'Lets go.' Netayam spoke grabbing my arm.

'Thanks, guys.' Spider said as we relaxed for a minute.

'Go!' I yelled at Lo'ak pushing him as someone came around the corner with a gun.

'Give me that.' I scolded Lo'ak- as I grabbed the gun, shooting the men trying to come closer.

'Go, go, go!' I yelled at the boys as I shot again.

'Teyam go with them!' I squealed as I pushed him. It soon ran out of bullets as I jumped on after Netayam. I swam to the surface, seeing Netayam in the front of Lo'ak on an ilu with spider and Tsireya on the side.

A ilu swam past as I connected our queues, I grabbed Tsireya's hand as I pulled her on. We swam up to a big rock, Ae'itan, what seemed to be a lying down Yeytxu, and Jake.

'Dad! Help! It's Netayam!' My heart dropped as Lo'ak shouted, Netayam was shot?

'Netayam!' I screamed.

'It's Netayam, he's hurt! Shit, bro.' Lo'ak said as I helped bring Netayam over next to Yeytxu.

'Oh, no.' Jake said turning him over, there was an exit wound in his abdomen.

I grabbed the seaweed that was stuck to Tsireya's hair as I placed it firmly on Netayam's back as I turned him back over. I grabbed Lo'ak's hands.

'Here, put pressure.' I told Lo'ak, pressing against Netayam's chest as I looked at Yeytxu.

'What's wrong with her, brother?' I asked him as I made my way over, she was shot in the heart.

'Yeytxu? Can you hear me?' I said shaking her as Ae'itan pressed firmly on her chest, my arms and hands were covered in both Netayam and Yeytxu's blood.

I saw Neytiri's Ikran land as she ran over.

'I want to go home, where's Ma Tal..' I heard Netayam say as Neytiri moved next to Jake so I could get to him.

'I know, I know, we're going home.' Jake reassured his son. I heard a sob from Ae'itan as I looked at him, Yeytxu was gone.

'No!' Ae'itan screamed, my ears began to tear, I looked back down at Netayam.

'You can't leave me too, Teyam. You can't!' I said as I held onto his hand, another on his wound.

'Ma Tal.. Dad.. I..' Netayam then cut off, he blacked out from shock.

'Teyam! No, come on my love wake up!' I sobbed, I removed my hand from his wound as Lo'ak's replaced them. I placed an ear on his chest as I listened.

'His heartbeat is weak..' I said as I looked at him, my hand went towards his face as I cupped his cheek.

I saw Ao'nung and Roxto.

'Run! Get seaweed or anything strong! Now!' I yelled at them, rjey turned as they quickly dived down into the water.

Ao'nung came back first with two handfuls as I began to patch Netayam quickly, removing Lo'ak's hands, I noticed Jake telling Neytiri some words as she picked up her bow, going to her Ikran as they both went towards the ship. I heard screaming as tears began to reform into my eyes as I saw Yeytxu.

My parents came up, Na'akway was the one screaming. I then flipped Netayam over as Roxto came over with more. Once I finished I looked at the two Metkayina boys.

'Are either of you hurt?' I asked, standing as I listened to my mother's screams, I twirled the two around checking for injuries.

'Yes, yes. We are fine.' Ao'nung said as I nodded, I sat in better Netayam and Yeytxu as I sobbed.

I noticed Lo'ak left to help find Kiri and Tuk. Tsireya sat with me looking towards where Lo'ak went.

I sat behind Netayam, his head in my lap.

My father told me to stay with Netayam, as the rest of them sat with their dead adopted daughter.

Eclipse was over, it became nightfall, the Sully's still haven't returned as I started to worry. I checked Netayam for a pulse, it was there, but it was very faint.

I laid a hand on Netayam's chest, my other holding his hand. I looked down at him, I kissed both his eyes, his nose,  then kissing him on the lips as I closed my eyes.

I felt movement on my lips as I pulled back to look at him, his hand tightened.

'Teyam?' I gasped, his eyes flickered open.

'Tal..' He started with groaned.

'No, no, no.. don't talk.. just lay with me..' I smiled, my free hand on his face. A smile fainted formed on his face before wincing as he closed his eyes.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as someone sat down next to me.

'Oh.. itan..' I said seeing my brother. Morning came as I looked out onto the horizon, where the mothership once was,  I watched a tulkun rise.

'Netayam, your family their ok!' I said as I looked down at the boy, another smile came to his face weakly.

'Our family.' He whispered as they came over.

'Netayam!' Tuk yelled.

'Is he awake?' Tuk asked me as I nodded.

'Open your eyes skxawng, your sister thinks your dead.' I told the boy, his eyes flickered open, I blocked his eyes from the sun with my free hand.

A weak smile formed onto his face when he saw Tuk, Lo'ak, Kiri, and Spider.

Neytiri called her son's name in a screech as she came over. Tuk held his hand as I let go of his to let his mother hold his other hand.

I looked over to see my mother holding Yeytxu in her arms as my father comforted her.

______________________________________

One more short chapter! -S