───※ ·10· ※───

Start from the beginning

Sunny Queen
Tea babes!

Me
You guys won't believe it.

Sunny Queen
Start with when you got into his car. Chuks had informed me about the others.

I readjusted on my bed, ready to start my typing spree.

Me
It all looked so good to be true, to be honest. In his car, we talked about books and aliens and stuff.

Sassy King
Typing...
And?

Me
And we got to his place. I met this maid of his. If you guys see her eh, she fine die! But also a bitch.

Sunny Queen
A bitch? Like Queen?

Me
Not sure, but she's kind of on that level. She tripped me and I fell.

Sunny Queen
She did what?!
▶•||||||||||||||||||

I sighed just looking at the voice note Stella sent on the group chat. I knew hell was about to break loose.

"Send me Damian's address now! I need to treat that Trix wannabe a lesson!" Stella shouted from the voice note.

Sassy King
Calm down Stella, continue love.

Me
The good thing is that Damian helped. He took me up to his room and gave me a change of clothes. Could you imagine, Damian wrote my poem for me!

Sassy King
Isn't he supposed to just help you?

Me
He did. He got ideas from me and wrote the poem based on them. The main point was I was with Damian! Like at a close range!

Sunny Queen
Wow, babes, get the guy!

Me
What about you?

Sunny Queen
What about me?

Me
You've got a crush on Thompson. Just because of what Muller said the other day doesn't mean you'll have to hate on Thompson.

Sassy King
Am I missing something?

Sunny Queen
No.

Me
No.

Sunny Queen
I guess you are right. But the thing is that I've got a lot on my plate to start stressing about how to make a move on a classmate. If he kind of has the same feelings for me then he should make a move. But I'm not mad at either of them. Muller is responsible and he already apologized. I'd be a fool to start holding unnecessary grudges.

Easier for her to say. She was beautiful and almost all the boys in the class had either a crush on her or just admired her in a healthy way. Of course, she'd be confident to get asked by Thompson, without her making a move.

Knock, knock!

"Hey honey," I readjusted once I heard my mother's voice behind the door.

Me
Got to go, the goddess is here.

I didn't need to elaborate, they already knew who the goddess was. I placed my phone aside and allowed mother to open the door. I was curious, she'd hardly come to my room for anything. I knew my mother and I were close, but only when I go to her room and dive on her bed and whatnot.

"Mummy?" It came out as a question, as mother walked over to my desk mirror to look at her well-made makeup.

"Yeah baby, I'll be going out today." She turned to give me her infamous smile. Same smile she usually gave cameras. I then noticed the beautiful silky indigo gown she was putting on.