Chapter 15 **Back to Being a Merchant**

(* You can find audio here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1620117555 *)

I had travelled before with my father, but I never thought that when I would travel again...That I would be following after the army.

To be honest, I had been a bit worried because I had never traveled on my own, but having followed after the army like I have, it seemed to bring me luck!

Not only had Theo suddenly come to me from what looked like the army, but I had even been lucky enough to be a part of their night-time dinners and even started to help out.

The men seemed to like having a woman's touch around and I didn't seem to think that they would hurt me in any way...Besides, the food was free!

Becoming a part of the end part of the army, I was even given rides on a horse!

Of course, I had to share the ride with another, but it really had made me feel so much better!

After having left the palace, it was like I suddenly become lucky!

Another good thing about the army was...They were going towards where my father would be!

So, all in all, I decided to lay low in this part of the army and help out, taking a free ride!

After a few days, we made it to the nomad area, just staying on the borders of it. It seemed like they didn't want the people there to worry that they were going to get attacked or something.

Telling the men in the army that I wanted to check out this place, they were a little worried that I would not make it back in time, but I had to see it!

I had bought what wouldn't be such a wanted object from the capital, clearly wanting to sell it in another place that might need it more and pay well for it.

It was simply just a strong water pouch, a new one, and even though the capital might not think of it as something glamourous, out here...Out here people might think of it as a gem!

Smiling to myself, I couldn't wait to find the highest bidder!

With Theo on my shoulder, suddenly screeching and then flying away, I shrugged and kept going. I'll get him back later!

"Oh this? It's a water pouch." I state, not really showing interest as I tried to covertly go around the farmers small market area.

Yes, I had scooped out the area and if anyone wanted my pouch the most, it would be this person, or anyone connected to him!

Having pretended to come here to see his goods, I walked around, trying to show off my water pouch without looking like I was selling it.

"Are you...May I have a look at it?"

Haha, of course!

Innocently looking at the man and then giving the water pouch over to him, I just raised my eyebrows and waited.

Inside I was jumping for joy and laughing my head off but the outside of me was innocently seeing that the man was pretty satisfied.

"I will buy it off you for five..."

Yeah, as usual, they want to take advantage of me! In your dreams! If you give me five, then I get absolutely no profit!

"No thank you." I easily state, putting my hand out for it.

"Ten, I'll buy it off you for ten!" The man stated, obviously seeing that I had no interest in selling it and probably starting to panic.