Final

Sylvia pov:

I finally met up with Rimuru again and gave her the sad news.
Plan A was to make Agrona change his mind and retract the attack on Dicathen, but I couldn't convince him, so Rimuru said that it's time for
plan B.
Plan B is to kill Agrona, his scythes and the indrath clan, that would assuredly lessen the hatred in this world.
______
Rimuru pov:

I saw the look of sadness on her face and said "Sylvia, I want you to stay out of this battle, too many close to you will die, your mother will be preserved and sent here, but the rest will die.
So I ask you to remain here. After this battle I will also disappear, this is because the gods form this galaxy won't allow me to remain and as following will try to kill me, this will in turn get the world itself involved and many innocents will die, this is why you shouldn't take part in this battle and instead survive this with your mother."
She looked a little heartbroken but meekly nodded her head.

As decided, I made my way towards alacrya and the palace where they all reside.

After I arrived, I unleashed my aura and teleported all innocents down to the outskirts of the central dominion.

The first scythe came out and was decapitated as soon as he appeared, the other scythes were not much better, the little black haired one was also killed and the white haired one was spared since I know what her goal was.

After most of the scythes were killed, I headed over to Agrona, only to meet the last scythe, Cadell was also no match as I walked past his now ribboned corpse.

Walking into the office of Agrona, I saw him sitting behind a fancy desk. He stood up and and said
"Look what we have here. Are you one of Kezess his men?" "Im a women and no, Kezess is next if you're wondering though." I said. He started laughing and said "You think that killing a scythe means you're on the same level as me or Kezess, what kind of fool are you?" I got annoyed at his behavior and charged a mana bullet, he reacted quickly and dodged the bullet that penetrated the wall behind him as well as the mountain.
He was a little surprised and stopped laughing, he charged mana into his legs and ran towards me, I couldn't help but feel bad for them as he looked like he was moving in slow motion to me.
I unsheathed my sword and his antlers fell cleanly into my hands, he looked at me in fear, before deciding to use his trumpcard and activated a mechanism that was about to explode everything on this continent within seconds.

I killed Agrona with a swift strike to his pelvis before using magic and erasing the entire castle.
___
After the ordeal in Alacrya, I made my way to Epheotus, where I swung my sword twice and separated the indrath region from the remaining regions.

I descended to the ground and met up with Sylvia's mother.
After my little talk with her, she was now in dicathen with her daughter.

Every step I took, shook the very ground of the region, everyone positioned themselves and charged mana in hopes of defeating me.
Some augmented themselves and others conjured magic, but all were killed with a swipe of my hand.

When i entered the castle, I saw Aldir with a blond asura, and Kezess on the throne.
I looked over at Aldir who exploded on the spot.
The blond one was no better and Kezess stopped time. I said "Stopping time isn't gonna work. It works with aether and you have no idea how to correctly use it. So let me show you.''
I then gathered all the aether from my core and the environment and proceeded to form it into an attack, the very sky and ground was starting to crack under the insanely dense sphere of aether.
Kezess looked in fear as the entirety of the indrath region was reduced to ash.
Kezess being the sole survivor had no longer and life left in his eyes, that were attached to the severed head, it was a miracle he was still alive, but that wouldn't be the case for much longer.
I said "Your wife and Daughter will be spending the rest of their lives, happily together in dicathen. Hope they don't see you in the afterlife." I saw relief flickering in his disintegrating head.
_____
When the whole ordeal was gone, I immediately went full speed out of the Galaxy, even the few gods I met on the way out were instantly obliterated.

The gods were weak, but had no real reason to die.
_______________________________________________________
The end.
The actual end of the series.
Hope you all enjoyed the adventure and sorry for the abrupt ending.