Plan

Jeongin closes the door for Seungmin's room, leaving seungmin confused for a solid minute. He then walks up to the main door, opening it to find the other 3 of them

"YAHH, I.N-AHH" Minho barges in with a..uh, grand entrance and an angry face?
Felix behind Minho, making a "are you serious bro" face.
I.n just looks at Changbin while changbin just gestures that he tried his best.
"Uh, please sit down, what can I do for you" Jeongin tells them to sit with the most formal way possible, knowing he'll get scolded in a minute.
All of them sits down, Felix asks where the guy was and Jeongin told him he was in the other room. Minho was about to get up and enter that room but of coarse, jeongin stopped him. Reason? 'he will be scared', that's so sweet of him isn't it?...
Before starting with them, he quickly ordered some food because he probably won't get time to make any right now.
Minho finally speaks up, "so, tell me about your plan"
Jeongin was surprised he even knew he had a plan, assuming changbin said it, he begins,
"So..i was thinking of saving them this time"
"Huh? wtf do you mean, explain briefly"
(Sounded like a exam question lmao)
"... Basically i dont want them killed by him or us. I'm tired of dealing with that jerk."
All of them knew what exactly he was talking about.

Let's dig up thier past real quick
About 3 years ago XXX used to be a 6 member group, which was known as L90. But the real part was..they used to work for Don Kwang himself. Yes, they were a part of his organisation. L90 used to be one of the most greatest groups in the agency, they used to get along a lot.. everything was amazing. But it was all ruined in one mission. They were in Russia at that time, not being as professional as now, they were caught. Kwang had to give a sum of money to release them, but what? Did he release them? no, Did he give the money?..No. After so many years of them 6 working for him, but still he didn't care. Nothing. He never gave the money. And as promised, they were getting killed one by one, awful deaths, torcher, mental abuse, every possible way. When 2 of them already got killed, they were finally released..or rather throwed in the garbage. They were absolutely devastated. Crying, Sleeping in streets, regretting. It was a horrific time for them. After some time, when they finally got a grasp of reality, they rose again. But stronger this time. Although they were still in Russia at the time, they had a pretty good connection.
Some time after, they killed the whole organisation that killed the other 2. The only thing left was now to kill Kwang and seek revenge, Of coarse, they tried, and so did Kwang. He knew the 4 of them were alive, he constantly tried to kill them. But none died...And this time it was Sa4 that had to do kill XXX.

Coming back to the 4 of them.

Jeongin explained the idea to them. After some days, they would slowly kidnapp the other 3 too. But not in the intension of killing them. They would protect them, which would probably be informed to Kwang, not sure how, but yea..For now that was it, no idea for the future tho, haha.

"..R u sure this will work?" Felix asked
"We won't know if we don't try" replied jeongin
Minho looked not so sure about it but didn't have a choice so he agreed with him.
Jeongin sighed in relief, finally having a well planned idea. But, it's not over yet, it  had just began.

The bell rang finally, it was the food, Jeongin payed the man, and came inside with the food. The 3 of them asked what it was. It was Chinese food, Fried rice and curry, they wondered why he ordered Chinese all of a sudden.
"I thought you weren't much of a fan of Chinese" Said Changbin
"Well, meh, who cares" Jeongin said as he took one of the boxes with food and went inside the hostage's room.
"How considerate of him tbh..He kept him in his appartment, he won't let me visit him, he even gave him food before he gave it to us. Dang" Said Minho as he grabbed the food boxes, taking one of them and passing it to the other 2.

Inside Seungmin's room
Jeongin finally came into the room after an hour of making Seungmin wait. Seungmin was lowkey scared cause all the four of them were in there, right outside.

(Jeongins's pov)
I entered the room with the food in my hand, unpacked, so he won't suspect me that i mixed something in it. He was sitting, curled up. Delicate eyes looking at me, oh how i couldn't resist but flash a slight smile at him, trying to make him less uncomfortable, i know it won't do much, but I'll try ateast.

Jeongin sits infront of Seungmin
"As i said, i got you fried rice"
says Jeongin
Seungmin wondered for a second how he knew that he liked Chinese. But that doesn't matter right now.
Seungmin's face is brightened up now,  finally...*sigh* Jeongin thought to himself
"How will I eat with the handcuff?" Asked Seungmin
Jeongin got up and uncuffed the side of the bed. Seungmin was really happy to see that-...nvm...Jeongin handcuffed him again, in both hands now. Well...it's easier to eat now definitely...What was i expecting..-" Seungmin thinks to himself
Jeongin gets up, going near the door.
"Going?" asked Seungmin
"Yeah, you eat, I'll come after they leave."
"..kay"
Jeongin leaves the room. And that's when Seungmin asked himself why he cared if he came back in the room or not. He slapped himself real quick and started to unpack the box, finally wanting to eat.

Jeongin comes out, finally. 3 of them looked at him with eyebrows raised, and a weird look. Haha, what did he expect. He sat on the counter top of the kitchen.
"Why didn't yall start yet?" Jeongin said as he saw no one started yet
"Let's eat together" said Felix, and the rest 2 agreeing.
They were about to start when Jeongin said, "Anyone wanna have beer or wine?"
"Yes...But how do you have beer and wine at home, but no ingredients to make food?" Minho says with a confused expression
"I only come once a month here, who would keep grocery here?" Jeongin says as he took out a beer bottle and sat in the counter top again. Pouring some of it for himself and passing it to the others, they were gonna start eating again... But suddenly there was a noise that came from Seungmin's room. All of them stopped.
Jeongin shouted "What's wrong? Did anything fall?"
No answer. The only thing he heard as an answer was violent coughing. It was loud and it.. didn't sound good.
Jeongins immediately went inside the room leaving the others there.

The next thing he saw, was blood. Blood in seungmin's hand.

He was coughing blood.

tbc...