6

Shadow watched as the other Jupiters took off.

"That's all of them" said Will. "Almost all of them," corrected Penny.

"Hiroki's gonna be pretty upset when he figures out we've snuck off his ship," said Will. Shadow chuckled.

"Well, Robinsons stick together," said Penny, gently bopping Will on the shoulder.

"Once Mom and Judy get back, we'll be all set to go?" asked Will.

"They haven't called in a while. They should be back by now," said Penny, glancing around. Shadow looked around as well. "Yeah, I guess they should," she said softly.

"By the way, where are they? There should be a tracker of sorts..?"

"I think Judy has the last Chariot. Ours."

"Right."

Will's radio suddenly started beeping. "Is that Dad back in range?" asked Penny, rushing over to the radio. "Yeah," said Will, almost short of breath.

Shadow heard a Chariot coming. "D'you hear that?" asked Penny.

They ran towards the Chariot.

"Mom, Judy, I have amazing news-"

"No, it can wait," said Maureen sharply. "Stay calm."

Smith got off the Chariot.

"What is she doing here?" hissed Penny. Smith frowned. "I live here, in case you've forgotten."

"Yeah, there's four of us and one of you," snarled Shadow.

"Actually, there's two of me," said Smith coldly.

General walked off the Chariot. Shadow stepped back. "What."

Will chuckled. "You're alive! I want you to restrain Dr. Smith."

General did nothing, but instead stood at Smith's side. Shadow snarled. "What did you do to him?"

"You're asking the wrong questions. You should be asking "What did he do to him," replied Smith. General stepped forward. "Stop, I said stop!" yelled Will, walking towards General. He didn't even look at Will; he knocked him aside. Will fell to the ground. "Will! Will, are you okay?" asked Judy. Will said nothing.

"He's different now," murmured Judy. "He's hers now."

Smith regarded them coldly. "I saved him this time from what you did to him. Friends don't make friends walk off cliffs."

"Leave him alone," said Judy irritably.

"I'm just being honest. Right, Will? That's how we've always been with each other."

"So what now, what do you want?" asked Maureen, stepping towards Smith.

"What we all want. To fly up to the Resolute. I'm not holding any grudges. And you shouldn't either," she drawled.

Will's radio suddenly started beeping again.

"Will?" Maureen said, alarmed.

"What is that annoying noise?" asked Smith, looking around.

"Is it what I think it is?" asked Maureen, suddenly more excited than she'd been in months.

"Yeah!"

"M...U...G-U," Will said, spelling out the message.

"Mugu?" asked Shadow, cocking her head to the side.

"Point Mugu. It's a state park," explained Maureen.

"Boy, I used to love that place," reminisced Penny.