- AUTHORS NOTE -

23/2/23

Hello everybody! I made this section to thank you all for all the support this fic has been getting <3
And yes, if you came from @mmewcuri (on tiktok, go follow her!)'s tiktok then I have seen it and I am very grateful for all the support <3

I never thought that this fic would blow up so much and get promoted over tiktok,
Please do let me know if there are more promotions I have not seen over tiktok or anywhere!!

Unfortunately, currently the fanfiction might be coming to an end unless I decide to continue the story under Ms Honey's reign of Crunchem Hall (aka the big friendly school!)
But whatever I decide to do, I just wanted to thank everyone for reading this story. As I have heard in many comments, Hortensia is a very loved character by everyone (and me too!)

You are probably wondering why this fanfiction was written in the first place. I first wrote it because I personally believe that Hortensia should have gotten more spotlight in the actual musical. Her only spoken lines are at the end of the show, sadly.
I secondly wrote it for a fact that I have played Hortensia in the past in a local production! She was truly a dream to play so I have dedicated this fanfiction to her.
I would love to hear everybody's opinions on whether the fanfiction should be continued in Ms Honey's reign <3

This particular page will be continued to announce dates of chapters being released or updates!
Incase you are wondering, Chapter 7 will be released tomorrow, the 24th of February <3

Once again, thank you all for reading this and giving it so much love and interest!!
-ameriesfoxplush

UPDATE:
(23.2.23)
Chapter 7 is released!! Go read it <3

(25.2.23)
Hello everyone!
I have had many frequently asked questions so I will answer them!

1. Can we collab?
Unfortunately I do not do collabs. Sorry!

2. Will the story be continued after Chapter 8?
Yes! It will be continued for a small amount more of chapters.

3. Will you make another story about Hortensia?
Maybe. I doubt the next one would have Hortensia as the protagonist but I might have either a canon character in the musical or one of the prefect ocs I added (eg. Gwyneth)
I would love to see opinions on whether Gwyneth or anyone gets a story after this!!

2.3.23

Hello everyone! I just wanted to announce some things that I have changed so far in the story.

CHAPTER 1:
In 'The Hammer', Ms Honey was changed to Gwyneth. You can probably guess why but for the new readers I won't say anything.

OFFICIAL END OF FANFICTION:
Unfortunately, I have decided to end this fanfiction on Chapter 13 because not much stuff can really go on. But do not fret, I have made it official that there will be a side story about Gwyneth's POV! Gwyneth's story will be started this month since it only takes a day or two to write a chapter.

16th of April 2023:
Hi everyone! I am aware that I'm days late to the story getting 1K reads but I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the love and support to this fic! As a thank you, give me ideas to do for the fic special below!

28th of September 2023:
Hello people! I just found out only now that Revolting has gotten 2k reads.. what? This is honestly insane and I never expected it to do this well. Thank you so much for all the support you all have given whether it's just reading it or liking all the chapters and commenting, you all have made this happen and I am SO grateful. Thank you all so much.
As for the 'Miracle' fic lovers, please note that yes, I have not updated in a LONG time (probably months) but I have just started my final year of the junior part of school which means I have end of year exams coming up in June and also mock exams in January. I will try my best to get motivated to hopefully finish another part but it may take a while so please be patient.
Anywho, thank you all for the overwhelming support. Love you!