Popular

Y/n is 17
Sturniolo triplets are 19

Y/n has acted in a very popular movie and popular series. So paparazzi often bothered her, but she didn't want to give up acting.

Today me and the triplets were filming a video on their YouTube channel. You've never really said you were there sister neither have they. You thought people would just guess it.

You guys finished the video and you looked anxious at Chris. 'You did amazing I promise' he says. 'Definitely' Matt adds. Nick nods and says 'they will love you.'

The video just got uploaded on their channel and you guys decided eat dinner at a restaurant and after that watch the sunset. You guys did this pretty often.

You arrived at the restaurant and while you were eating some interviewer came to your table. 'So you really are the Sturniolo triplets sister, how does it feel to be the brother of a celebrity?' She asks to Matt. 'I' 'why didn't you told anyone you were siblings' 'what.' The owner of the restaurant came running to the table 'hey don't bother my clients!'

The rest of dinner was peacefully.

You guys started to walk to the place you always watch the sunset, but a whole group of paparazzi comes to you and starts to ask lots of questions that you can't even here it. You start to feel anxious and look around at all the people and flashes. You breath starts to get shaky just like your hands. And you feel like you don't have any energy anymore. 'Y/N!' Then everything went black.

Nick PoV
There was a lot of paparazzi and y/n looked anxious. I noticed her hands and then she fell. 'Y/N' Matt screamed. The paparazzi didn't stop or something. Me Chris and Matt sat by y/n but the paparazzi was still asking questions and making pictures. 'Shut the fuck up with your questions!' Chris screamed at the paparazzi. 'Can't you see it y/n fucking fainted you idiots, why do you think she fainted I don't know maybe because of you guys!' He continued. I looked at Matt and said 'you've done an medical class right?' I asked to him. He nodded and did whatever he did. Chris still yelled at the paparazzi and people started to leave.

'She's alright' Matt says 'just shocked.' I nod and look at Chris 'you handled those paparazzi pretty well' I said. 'Yeah that's gonna be in the news definitely' Chris said. 'I'm going to call mom' Matt said. 'Do that' Chris answered.

'Hey mom um well y/n kinda fainted' Matt said to the telephone. 'What?' You hearded Mary-Lou say from the phone. 'Yeah she's alright her heartbeat is alright and her breath too' Matt said. 'Well bring her home.' 'We will.'

I carried y/n to the car and we got home safely. When we got home Chris brought her to her bed.

Y/n PoV
I woke up.. in my room? I looked around wondering how I got here. I started to walk downstairs and thought of the last things I saw and heard. I fainted? I saw Nick on his phone but he immediately looked up 'hey y/n you should probably sit down' he said walking over to me. And pulling me on the sofa. 'What happend?' You ask to him. 'You fainted because of paparazzi we brought you home.' Nick answers me. I nod, Matt walks in 'how you feelin?' He says looking at me. 'I'm alright I suppose.' He nods, 'you should've seen Chris he totally freaked out.' 'Oh no, what did he do?' 'Nothing to much' Matt told me.

Authors note
Alright so I don't know what to write more but what do we think?

Also I'm writing a book and I need names so please comment good names.

Bye