Social anxiety

Y/n is 17
The Sturniolo triplets are 19

Information: you were quite popular cause you played in a popular serie.

'Y/n for god sake are you coming' Matt screamed from downstairs. 'Hold on' I ran downstairs and saw the triplets standing there waiting for me. 'Great we can finally go to the water park' Chris said a bit annoyed.

We got to the water park and started to swim. While we were having lunch a group of 13 year old girls ran up to us. 'Oh my god' 'are you y/n' 'I love you' 'could we take a picture' they screamed.

I started to get a bit nervous but said 'yeah sure.' We took a picture and they walked away.

***

When we were home I noticed that they putted the photo on Instagram, TikTok and Finsta. I looked at the picture and thought immediately 'god y/n you should've putted an sweater on and not just in your bikini.' I started to look at the comments.

***

User8
O my god your living my dream

User1
Why is she in her bikini top?

User2
She's hot

User3
Lucky bastards

***

I smiled a bit as I read the comments.

*next day*

I was in the supermarket cause we were out of food. A very big group of 15 year olds came running to me and started screaming things. I started to get very nervous and it felt like I wasn't being able to breath.

I ran out the store and looked at my hands noticing they were very shaky. I wanted to call Matt and ask him for help but another group came walking to me. I ran away and got in my car.I couldn't breath and immediately called Matt.

'Y/n are you alright?'

'Can't'

'Can't what? Y/n what's going on'

'Can't breath'

'What wait I'm coming just try to breath in with your nose and breath out your mouth.'

Matt hung up and you started to do the breath thing he said.

There was a knock on your car door and you saw Matt with a worried look. You unlocked the car and Matt opened the door. 'Hey it's alright' he just hugged me and waited till my breath was normal.

I got out of the hug 'what was that?' I asked. 'An anxiety attack, it happens to me to' I just nodded.

Authors note
Hey how y'all doing
This is made a bit rushed cause I needed something to post.

Bye