Eating disorder

Y/n is 14
The Sturniolo triplets are 19

For the last few weeks I have been eating not as much as I usually do. I have been missing breakfasts and at dinner I would say I was full. No one noticed I think.

***

Nick PoV
I noticed that for a few weeks y/n didn't eat dinner. And in the morning I never saw her eating anymore. I didn't thought much of it at first, but today I realised she  was could be starving herself. I told Matt and Chris and Chris said he was gonna talk to her.

Chris PoV
I walked in y/n's room and saw her peacefully sleeping. I walked over and woke her up. 'What?' She said clearly tired. 'We need to talk' I said trying not to make it suspicious. 'About what?' she asks. 'About you, you've been missing dinners and breakfast and you probably don't eat at school.' I say looking her straight in the eyes. Silence filled the room. Y/n starts to grab something like a magazine. 'Here' she says pointing to some random girl, 'have you seen how the look they're perfect.. and then look at me.'

Y/n PoV
I looked at Chris waiting for an answer. 'Y/n you are perfect and gorgeous and we love you so much please eat something.' He says softly. 'I can't' I say as quiet as possible. 'Y/n we need you' he says. I look at him in silence. 'Please' he quietly says. I nod my head a little bit letting him know I want to start eating again. He smiles at me and says 'come on' as he pulled me out of bed and lead me downstairs.'

When I was downstairs Nick immediately gave me a plate with pancakes, I look up at them. They just nod, I cut a mini slice of the pancake and put it in my mouth. And immediately regret it, I get tears in my eyes and nick hugs me. I start to eat another slice and take deep breaths. I eat the whole pancake slice by slice. When I'm done the all hug me, and Matt says 'you're perfect the way you are.'

Authors note
If you're struggling with something please tell someone, you can text me or something if you want.

Love y'all

Bye