Nick comes out

Start writing your story

Y/n is 12

the Sturniolo Triplets are 15

You were doing your homework when Nick walked in 'hey' he said. 'hey you alright?' you asked, 'im fine just need to talk to you' Nick said. 'Yes of course about?' I ask.

He sat on your bed and patted next to him letting you know you should sit there. I sat down and he started to fiddle with his fingers 'i think, i think, well I don't know for sure but.' Nick stuttered, he took a deep breath before saying: 'i'm gay.' Nick looked at me slightly worried. 'I wow really that's great.' I say not really knowing what to say. 'thank you for telling me' I said as i hugged him. Nick smiled 'please don't tell Matt or Chris, they don't know yet and i want to tell them when it's the right time.' he said. 'of course' you said.

'you dont have to answer this question but i thought you liked a girl.' 'yeah to be honest i was talking about her boyfriend' Nick says slowly. *silence* 'when are you going to tell Matt and Chris?' you asked. He shook his head while saying 'when i'm ready.' you smiled while looking at him 'well if you ever need someone to talk to about it or talk about boys i'm here for you.'

Nick started to smile but Matt walked in 'hey guys mom is ordering Mac what do you guys want' 'um just fries and chicken nuggets please' you said. 'i dont need anything thank you' nick said, matt walked out. 'dont worry it's a secret for now' you say while Nick just smiles.

authors note

This is very short but i didnt know what to write more.

Bye