❝Falling❞ ¹³

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

"Here, take this," Suna said, handing you his jacket as he placed it over your dress.

"Thank you Suna, sorry about ruining the party." You sadly whispered, gripping the jacket in your hands as he lifted his eyes at you after he fixed his jacket to cover your legs.

He held a soft smile, tilting his head to the side before lifting his hand to pat your head, "Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault."

You both stayed silent, you sitting in the passanger's seat of Suna's car while he stood standing by the open door looking at you. Lifting his eyes to the road, he smirked as his eyes flashed with an idea in mind.

"Would you like to spend a little more time together? Just you and me?"

Before you got to answer, you heard someone else butt in with your conversation.

"Suna! What about us? Don't tell me ya' were leavin' without us!"

Suna rolled his eyes at the voice turning to find the yellow haired guy approaching you with a similar looking twin.

"Y/n, this is Atsumu, and behind him is Osamu." Suna quickly spoke, jogging to the other side of the car after he closed your door. "And yes were leaving!"

Suna shouted beside you in the car as he turned the engine on, driving away before the twins got to his car.

"Suna I thought they were your friends?" You ask, wondering why he was speeding away from them.

"They are, but tonight isn't about them."
He smiled, looking over to hold your eyes in a heated staring.

A good few streets away from the party, Suna spoke up once again, "Do you know how to drive?"

You felt nervous at the question, Suna was a talented driver, even you could see that. Shaking your head no, you look down at your lap, fiddling with his leather jacket.

"Do you want to?"

You used to, you really did, but growing up you began to grow worried about learning to drive, what if you made the wrong turn?

Suna noticed as you hesitate to answer the question, "Do you want to see how it feels? I'll show you."

Suna gave you a warm type of sensation, it felt nice and soft. You felt safe with him. "Okay," you sigh, giving in to him to see him grinning.

You watch as he pulls into a store first, "Let me go get something first!"

He shouts, locking the doors and leaving the air on for you as he runs into the store.
He was so busy making his way into the store he left his phone behind, the device ringing where he had left it in the arms rest between you two.

You didn't want to be nosy but you peered over to look at it,

Incoming call!

Gray twin

You chuckled at the contact name, but decided to tell Suna he received a call while he was gone.