Troublesome ⁰¹

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

#1 ┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

“You do realize it’s your fault we got kicked out of the mall right?” Osamu deadpanned at his twin in distaste as the three of them walked out of the mall. Suna nodded his head at Osamu’s statement as they walked through the rest of the building. 

Atsumu was walking in front of the two, face annoyed as he crossed his arms in front of himself in a childish manner. “Not true! It wasn’t my fault!” He protested, mouth wide at the accusations. 

“Don’t even lie Atsumu,” Suna said, shaking his head in disapproval as he recalled the event moments prior. 

Osamu had called Suna asking if he wanted to hang out, and as always, Atsumu butted into the conversation. Suna had picked them up with his car and drove down to the mall to spend the time. However instead of a peaceful chat, Atsumu had insisted on going in and checking out the stores to see if there was anything he’d like. 

Osamu disagreed since he already knew that Atsumu didn’t have any money on him in the first place. And Atsumu being Atsumu, dragged the two inside by their collars. As Suna and Osamu trailed behind the troublesome twin, they failed to notice Atsumu tripping over a kid. 

Hurriedly walking up to the two, the small toddler had begun to cry out from the fall while Atsumu was just staring at him annoyed. “Don’t blame me, you were the one standing behind me!” Atsumu said, pointing back at the small child as he gave him judging eyes. 

“Hasn’t anyone taught you not to stand behind people?” Atsumu continued, pouting at the kid as the nearby people in the store began to click their tongues. 

Suna and Osamu glanced at each other before helping lift up the kid and telling Atsumu to quit bickering. “ ‘Tsumu, there is going to be a bigger crowd forming if you keep it up.” Osamu hissed, smacking Atsumu as he glared. 

“He’s right Atsumu, pretty embarrassing to be arguing with a toddler don’t you think?” Suna sighed, dusting the kid off as he picked up his toy, giving it back to him. 

A woman in her late thirties came up to them, glaring at Atsumu as she bent down to the kid. “Did they hurt you sweetie?” She asked the kid, watching as he nodded his head hugging her. 

The best thing of it all was that the manager had came to check out what all of the commotion was, and right now, everyone was giving the three teens the stink eye. 

“These three were bullying the boy,” a man said, pointing mainly at Atsumu as he spoke to the manager. 

“Why would you make fun of my little kid?!” The woman shouted at them as she patted her kids head. 

“Why did you leave your kid alone in the first place?” Atsumu countered, disbelief coating his features at her high-pitched voice. “It’s the kids fault anyways.” 

The manager just snapped her head to Atsumu, “Please leave, you’re causing a commission.” 

“No I-!” Atsumu got cut off as he was being turned around and pushed out of the store. 

“Please, don’t come by any time soon!” The manager smiled at him as she waited for the brown haired boy and gray haired boy to follow suit. 

Osamu and Suna both apologized for Atsumu’s chaotic nature as they left the place. 

Atsumu was still sour about the whole ordeal, he believed it wasn’t his fault after all.