Sharing ⁰⁵

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

Happy New Years -2023 ☆

05┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Once my mother and I finished bringing in all of the groceries, we were in the kitchen eating slices of the pizza she bought for lunch. I was looking off to the side as I pondered on how to bring up what I wanted to say.

"Alright!" My mother exclaimed, a smile settling onto her face as she looked at me, "Who has you so distracted today Rintarou?"

With wide eyes, my knuckle tightens as I grip my pants, "How did you know?"

"You're my kid Rintarou. How wouldn't I know?" She asked, her smile still present as she countered.

"Well..." shifting in place as he thought on how to place his words, he continued, "There's this girl I met today."

"Keep going."

"And she's really pretty! She seems like a great person and even asked to exchange socials. We were actually talking with each other before you got home." Suna explained, his eyes were looking down at the table, but his mother could see his eyes sparkling as he held a smile. He chose to leave out the part where they spoke for quite a few hours.

She smiled at him, "Really? She sounds nice!"

"She is! But I don't know what to do," he admitted, not sure what he currently felt for the girl. "She's really pretty mom, (h/c) hair, (e/c) colored eyes, and this really pretty smile that makes you forget not to stare." He chuckled as he remembered how Y/n teased him about if.

"Didn't you get invited to a party recently?"

Suna was confused at the change of topics, "Yeah, but you know I don't go to them though." He said, thinking about declining the invitation.

"Why don't you invite her with you to the party?"

His eyes flashed at the suggestion, the possibility of seeing her again made him excited, "That's a good idea mom!"

Suna jumped up to hug her, kissing her good night before walking up the stairs to his room. Brushing his teeth, he took a picture of himself, captioning it 'Tired' before adding it to his Instagram highlight.

His phone dinged a few seconds later as he plugged it in beside him. He was currently thinking about how he was going to make his move.

Maybe he could ask the twins about the details for the party since he knew Atsumu attended almost every single one he was invited to.

Satisfied at the thought, he flicked his lights off, changing into a loose shirt and sweatpants before falling onto his mattress with a small smile on his face that was present no matter how hard he tried to hide it. Hands crossed behind his head as he looked at his ceiling in thought.

Who would have known that a person could make him smile so much? If he was being honest, he really enjoyed the feeling he got from it.

As the a/c turned on, he turned in his bed, pulling the covers as he tucked himself underneath them, calling it a day.

Dozing off to sleep, he didn't hear his phone vibrate on his counter, lighting up with two new notifications. Yet, he fell asleep with a smile on his face that day.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Ding!

New like on your post!

Y/n.L/n left the following comment: 'cute :))'