Requests ⁰³

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

#3┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

“Suna! Where were you!? We’ve been trying to call you and they went straight to voicemail! You’re always on your phone 24/7 how did you miss our messages too!” Atsumu asked in shock at seeing Suna come up to the two.

Glancing down at his phone, he noticed that Atsumu was right, there were several notifications from both of the twins.

Setting down the cardboard box holding the smoothies onto the table that was underneath the tree he scratched his neck. “Sorry, I got a little distracted.”

Suna watched as Osamu was quick to grab the lemonade drink, looking at it before shrugging his shoulders and taking a sip. Suna just gave a small glare before continuing, “But while you two were arguing, I got us some drinks!” Atsumu grabbed the orange smoothie before smiling as he tasted it.

“It tastes really good! Where did you get it from?” Osamu asked, a small blush on the bridge of his nose as he carried on taking long sips from his beverage.

“Oh, I don’t remember.” He admitted, sit down as he grabbed the strawberry drink, tasting it as he nodded his head agreeing with Osamu’s statement.

“How do you get a good drink and not remember the name of the place?” Atsumu asked, questioning as he glanced at the box that held all of the drinks previously, “Look, is that the receipt?” Osamu followed Atsumu’s eyes as he nodded, pulling out the paper to read the name of the store, “Sweet Treats.” He said, placing it in his pocket for later.

“Good name, it fits the place,” Atsumu chuckled, kicking up a new conversation as he turned back to Suna.

“What made you so distracted that you were on your phone, heh Suna?” Atsumu asked, looking at him as Osamu hummed, not letting go of his cup, but also being curious.

“Huh?” Suna replied, turning to face Atsumu as he waited, “Well I was just taking a look around is all.”

“Yeah right, ‘Taking a look around’ my ass!” Atsumu exclaimed, wanting Suna to confess what he was really doing while he was gone. Suna glanced over at Osamu who just shrugged his shoulders at his twin's outburst.

“Hey I heard there was a new place opening, maybe that’s where you got these drinks from!” Osamu kicked in, thinking back to the ad he saw on his phone.

Suna just watched as Osamu stared at his cup that was almost empty, Atsumu laughing at him only to be mocked back as he spilled some of his own drink from his laughter.

“Dumbass,” Osamu said, rolling his eyes at his brother who was now pouting over his spilled beverage, being left with half of what he had before he spilled it.

Atsumu got mad, standing up to walk back to Suna’s car to head back home as the sun was starting to shine even harder. Osamu and Suna followed behind him, Suna pulling out his keys as he unlocked the door since Atsumu had gotten to it first. He watched as Atsumu opened the back door and got inside, Osamu coming up to the passenger side doing the same.

“Wait! I want to sit in the passenger's seat this time you were on the passenger's seat on the drive here ‘Samu!” Atsumu cried, regretting taking the backseat.

“Too late,” was all Osamu said as he shut the door, placing the seatbelt over his chest as it clicked in place. Searching up the place ‘Sweet Treats’ on his phone to place a five star rating onto the website and saving it to check out the rest of the drinks later. 

Suna came up to the driver's side, about to open the door before a new notification came from his phone.

Pulling it out, it was a friend request from instagram. The profile picture was of Y/n smiling at the camera with a drink in her hand. Suna smiled, looking at the rest of the notification and profile.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Ding!

Y/n.L/n has requested to follow you!

With a small smile on his face, he pressed accept to confirm the friend request.