Friends ⁰⁸

- Coммeɴтѕ αɴd Voтeѕ αre αpprecιαтed★

08┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Osamu and Atsumu had seen the post from Suna once he had left their place, they were both surprised to say the least.

Who was this unknown girl that was letting them see an unknown side of Suna?

"Think we'll see her at the party?" Atsumu asked as he looked down to Osamu underneath his bed.

Osamu just shrugged, "Maybe."

"Do you even know who is hosting the party that we're going to tomorrow?"

Astumu didn't really know who the exact host was, but he didn't think it mattered that much. "Sure I do! It's all cool though." He lied, smiling before going back to scroll through his phone.

If Atsumu was being honest, he hadn't bothered to make any effort to find out who was hosting the party, and Osamu didn't need to know that.

The point was that they got invited and they were going to the party. Along with Suna and this mystery girl he was hoping to see.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

It was well past 7 in the evening, and Y/n was lying around in her bed in some comfortable clothing. She didn't need to do anything important or be anywhere since it was a weekend after all.

But she looked back at the white bag on the floor that had the dress she had bought.

"Maybe I should try it on one more time."

Switching out of her clothes and into the dress, she already had her hair done in the way she thought fit her best.

Looking in the mirror, she admired and appreciated the way it complimented her.

She felt like a whole new person when she dressed out, and people asked her why she doesn't do it everyday. But she responds with, 'What's the point if I can't surprise myself?' She'd chuckle afterwards, people staring at her in awe.

Deep down, she was a little nervous to meet up with Suna again, what if she wasn't really invited by the rest?

Pushing those thoughts away, she tried to reassure herself. Her mother always told her not to hide her beauty either way. But she couldn't help but shy away at times.

Building up some confidence, or as much as she could, she settled on the look. Adding some makeup on as she did so to finalize it (if you do or don't, either if totally fine, you're beautiful the way you are!).

Getting out of the dress she placed it on a hanger so it wouldn't get messed up, (taking off her makeup too) she got underneath her blanket, getting into bed.

Y/n didn't have many friends, but she didn't mind it. Her phone had begun to rung declaring that someone was calling her, checking the caller's ID she smiled at his name.

Incoming call!

Kita Shinsuke <3

Pressing accept, she greeted her friend, "Hi Kita! How are you?!"

She heard his soft chuckle from the other line before he replied, "Good evening Y/n. I'm doing well, how about you?"

Y/n never understood why people were nervous of speaking with Kita. He was a really genuine and caring person, and honestly she thought he deserved the world.

"I'm doing well!"

"That's nice, how has your weekend been?"

"It's going well! I actually got asked out to a party by someone I'm hoping to befriend." She admitted, hiding her flustered state underneath the blanket as if he could see her.

"Are you going to go? If so please be safe, call me if you need anything too." Kita asked from the other line, worry coating his voice moments before he asked his next question.

"If it's alright with you, may I know who this person is that you're going with?"

Y/n smiled at Kita's worry, he was such a sweet person, "I met him at work on Friday! And well I kind of asked for his socials."

Kita felt his eyes widen at her statement. He knew Y/n could be pretty timid at times, and for her to pull a move like that did surprise him. "That's nice, just please stay safe."

Silence rang through the line before he spoke up once again, "But I'm glad you're going out and having fun. I got invited to a party too, maybe it's the same one since we do both attend Inarazaki after all."

She smiled, "Yeah, you're probably right! Maybe you could introduce me to those team members you wanted me to meet!"

He smiled too, "Maybe, but I have to go right now Y/n. Sleep well and sweet dreams."

"Goodnight Kita, take care and sweet dreams! Thanks for checking in!" Smiling widely even though he couldn't see her she hung up and plugged in her phone.

But she sent on last message before logging off.

Turning the lights off and getting into bed, "It's best if I try sleeping now so I'm not tired tomorrow."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Ding!

Y/n.L/n sent the following message: 'Goodnight Suna! Sleep well!'