He was crouching in front of a small cat feeding him some snacks. Talking to the cat. He had hid behind the tall damn prickly grass as he watched the man from afar. He seemed so gentle and it was unbelievable that it was the same man who was known for being a monster in the battlefield.

The moment Yoongi had noticed his presence calling out and asking who there was, he had ran away like a coward. He wonders why he even ran. He wasn't even doing anything wrong and the garden didn't belonged to Min Yoongi either.

"Min Yoongi is one intimidating person." JiHyun states. Jimin turns to him curiously. "Have you met him?" He questioned. "Yes. During the training. He came once." JiHyun says to which Jimin nods.

"I heard his father is looking for an omega to marry him. After all it is time for him to settle down." JiHyuk says. Jimin almost spits out his food at his father's words. 'MARRY?! SETTLE DOWN?!' He thought.

"But who would want to marry him? He is the illegitimate child of the Min family. His spouse is bound to have a hard time. All over that his reputation isn't the best among various omegas." Jihyun comments with a shrug. Jimin pinches his thighs, basically hissing at his brother.

"Hey! That hurts!" Jihyun flinches. "Then don't talk about someone that way. They are all just rumours anyway. It is not like anyone even tried to get to know him. They all just treat him like he is someone lower than them. Why does it matter if he is illegitimate? It is not his fault. Who asked his father to fuck around like a manwhore-" Jimin rants but is instantly silenced when his mother slammed her spoon down on the table.

"Let's mind our words shall we?" Shieun says. "Sorry mother." Jimin says. Jihyuk coughs. Gosh his wife was scary when she wanted to be. "So... Yes they are looking for an omega and they are having a hard time with it. Many omegas are scared of him." He says.

Jimin pouts. Min Yoongi wasn't that scary. He was just stiff like a pole and as quiet as a tree. That's all.

"Should I just marry him?" Jimin says off-handedly without looking up from his plate. He hears the sound of cutlery falling. He looks up to see his father looking at him like he had seen a ghost speak up.

"You?" Jihyuk asked wondering if he had heard wrong but Jimin nods. "Darling please tell me our Jimin didn't just say he will marry Min Yoongi?" Jihyuk asked, turning towards his wife who hands him another clean spoon. "Yes he did dear." Shieun says.

"Do you like him? Is that why you were being so defensive?" Jihyun asked with a teasing look. "Shut up! I don't like him. I-I just think he isn't that half bad. I am sure he is nice a-and he is a war hero. The person who protects us while standing in the front line! Of course I would defend him too a-after all I can sleep in peace because of people like him." Jimin rants, his face increasingly feeling hot.

'God what was he saying! This is crazy. Why did Jihyun had to ask me such an embarassing question!' jimin thought.

"On the serious note. Do you really want to marry him?" His father asked, his expression turning serious. Jimin leans back. He could tell that his father was not asking this as a joke.

If he was to marry Yoongi, it meant the two families can get good benefits from each other. And both can rise even higher when it came to political power. He knew that. "I don't really mind. I am bound to marry someone one day or another. Someone mom and you will arrange for me. So it isn't that different. Plus.... I really do think Min Yoongi isn't that bad." He says in a softer voice.

Jihyuk nods, a thoughtful look on his face. "Okay if that is what you think, how about I get in contact with the Min Family? If they are okay with it.... We can go through with the marriage." Jihyuk says. Jimin nods at that. Marrying Min Yoongi was far better than marrying other alphas who runs after him just because of his family's status and money.

"No way! Dad if hyung marries that cold pole hyung will have to move away at that land. Min Yoongi have a land of his own." Jihyun says absolutely against the idea of marriage between his brother and Min Yoongi.

"Min Yoongi may be an illegitimate child and people may treat him as if he is lower than them but Jihyun he will be a good protector. He has his own land. Own people. Own army. Jimin will be safe with him. I have no doubt on that." Jihyuk says thinking deeply.

"But I worry about one thing." Shieun comments. "What is it mother?" Jimin asked. "There is a war currently going on in Min Family. The war to see who will become the next heir." Shieun says sighing. Again it was no surprise. If a family of high status were to have many sons who were capable of being the next patriach of the house, the sons had to compete with each other and prove their worth towards the current patriach.

"It is fine mother. I am not helpless. I can survive those things." Jimin says. Shieun sighs at that. "Okay if you say so." She says.

After dinner his father gets busy with something. Jimin is sure it is about contacting the Min Family. He goes to his room and lays down, breathing out in relief. Now that he is alone he wonders why he felt the need to stand up for Min Yoongi. They are not friends. Nor acquaintances. There is a chance the alpha might not even know he actually existed.

But he didn't feel any ounce of regret. He was glad that he suggested getting married to Min Yoongi. His father is right. Min Yoongi can protect him. And this marriage will also bring honor to his family, politically speaking.

That night as Jimin falls asleep, he dreams of a certain dark haired.

Hello hello oh my so like this is the first time I am writing a YoonMin fanfic 😭 so I am kinda nervous ><

But I really hope you all like this~
Please don't forget to give this chapter a ⭐

Comments and feedbacks are always welcomed~ If there is any grammatical error please excuse me~ I try my best but english isn't my first language hehe

Anyway! See you next time when the next chapter comes out <3