He wanted no part in their supposed gang. And they stopped bothering him when they went back to taking school seriously. Hyung not only changed their lives, he made them successful. Although always holding the grudge against them ever hurting our mother.

"Hah-" I let out a small laugh, remembering how hyung gave a disgusted expression every time I asked how his "gang" was teasingly. You can say I was put in the spar ring for it then never teased him again.

"What's so funny?" I looked to my side, the other side where Kemono wasn't feeling the breeze and saw Inhyuk leaning on the railings. He was looking at me. "Ah, nothing" immediately my smile dropped back into a stoic face, staring out at the sea as I heard Inhyuk chuckle at my reaction. Even though I'm going to the awakened academy doesn't mean I'll openly be friendly with everyone there. I'm trying to get away from them for gods sake!

"You know. You really did change for the better" Inhyuk started. What does he want? Why is he saying that? What's his intention? "Before, you were so...mad at yourself. Even though you constantly threw fits at the awakened ones in our facility, I could tell you were really just mad at yourself. Mostly because you weren't awakened. Am I right?" Inhyuk peeked towards me. Watching as Kains hair flowed with the wind, his perfect side profile and pale skin practically glistening in the sun as well as Kains beautiful reddish brown eyes reflecting the blue waters below. I could tell he admired Kain a bit before turning away when I hadn't answered him. "I'm just glad you've finally accepted yourself for who you are. Although it won't excuse you for your actions in the past, I do very much hope you can become happier in the future, Kain" my body stiffened up feeling Inhyuks strong hand pat my shoulder, slightly squeezing it before walking back into the boat in order to check up on the awakened students on their way to the academy.

"Woof!" Gulping, I turned my eyes back to Kemono. Relaxing when he licked my hand to take me out of my daze. I thought I became used to being "Kain" and accepting I'm truly him now but...after this little interaction with Inhyuk, it's not like I can tell him I'm Sehyun, someone who basically stole this boy's body for himself in order to survive. And the actions before I "changed" aren't me. Accepting myself? I have. The problem is accepting Kain as being a part of myself now. Kain, isn't me. "Jeez" I sighed, leaning over a bit to feel what it's like to just jump. If I could explain how it felt being called Kain instead of Sehyun all the time, I'd say it's a lot like an identity crisis. Am I Kain? Am I Sehyun? Am I even human? No, I'm awakened. Are awakened humans? Can I live normally again? Reading transmigration novels, I always wondered how they accepted they were someone else so easily. Unlike them, I can't adjust to it in a blink of an eye. I was once Sehyun. But now I'm Kain. No, it's not like that.

I am Sehyun and will always be Sehyun. But I'm also Kain now but not the real Kain. In fact, it's crossed my mind every now and then but, what happened to the real Kain? It's something I have on my list of "must dos". I need to find out what happened to the real Kain. Whether he's dorment within the body or if he also transmigrated or died. It's something I need to find out so I can somehow resolve the guilt I feel every time someone called his name.

...

After getting cold while staying out on the deck for too long, I walked into the seating part of the boat. Seeing Jiwoo, Wooin, Jisuk, and Subin sound asleep at one of the tables. Unconsciously I smiled seeing them so peaceful. They stayed up all night last night snacking away and having fun before going to the academy. Really, it was cute if anything. "Tch- I still can't believe he's here" but it went away when I overheard Jaehyuk whispering to Boyoung at another table. Scowling when Kemono slowly growled at him, making eye contact with Jaehyuk as he followed me to the table at the very end. I sat down, watching as Kemono spun in place for a bit before laying down himself. Closing his eyes as the boats swaying started to make me nauseous.